• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

thekad

Banned
lol. After watching martin all those years i'm sure you feel you have the next michael jordan...all is forgiven.
All those years? I realize you just started watching basketball a couple years ago, but Martin only played a couple seasons in Houston...

Right because player of the month = MVP award...and MVP awards are given to guys whose team goes 6-5

smh

6-5. Better winning percentage than the Lakers.

Emwitus

All those years? I realize you just started watching basketball a couple years ago, but Martin only played a couple seasons in Houston...

What does this even mean? Congrats on the 8th seed tho.

Vahagn

In the month of February?

It's TP or Kobe. Lol at mentioning Harden.

that was some terrible defense and I know KD is clutch and all but an iso ending up in 3 straight pull up bricks is what OKC came up with?

well that was a better shot. Time for the nuggets to get an easy layup or some shit or this is going into OT.

Edgeward

If Denver settles for some stupid jumper instead of penetrating easily like they have been, I'm gonna go nuts

LAWSON CLUTCH!

OKC needs a new coach and a new offensive scheme. Goddamn their offense is ugly. It's basically iso ball with Durant and Westbrook.

Top Bottom