• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

And watching Tobias Harris I can't help but laugh at the Bucks. I always thought they had the pieces to be a good team, they were just using them wrong and are building around the wrong guys.

he probably won't sustain a PER of 30 and an ortg of 139 but it's looking like a similar error to playing drew gooden over larry sanders last year

Cloudy

Banned
If OKC doesn't keep the #2 seed, they won't come out of the West IMO. SA is about the only top team they can beat w/o HCA

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
And watching Tobias Harris I can't help but laugh at the Bucks. I always thought they had the pieces to be a good team, they were just using them wrong and are building around the wrong guys.

I have been watching his fantasy line and highlights as well. Trying to figure out how he never saw the floor there. Doesn't make a lot of sense at all.

Edit off-topic: I started watching community recently and.... My gosh that Annie girl is HOT! Love this show. :)

h3ro

If OKC doesn't keep the #2 seed, they won't come out of the West IMO. SA is about the only top team they can beat w/o HCA

TRMPz.jpg

Kanguro

Neo Member
Can't believe Brooks is coming back. Feels like some kind of time machine. Can we get Yao back too?

Can't say I'm looking forward to Brook's streaky shooting, his irrational confidence and his cringe inducing god-i-hope-that-doesn't-get-blocked drives.

charsace

he probably won't sustain a PER of 30 and an ortg of 139 but it's looking like a similar error to playing drew gooden over larry sanders last year

I have been watching his fantasy line and highlights as well. Trying to figure out how he never saw the floor there. Doesn't make a lot of sense at all.

Edit off-topic: I started watching community recently and.... My gosh that Annie girl is HOT! Love this show. :)

Because the Bucks are run by idiots.

Harris reminds me of Carmelo. Even his jumper is similar to Melo's in form.

Because the Bucks are run by idiots.

Harris reminds me of Carmelo. Even his jumper is similar to Melo's in form.

The Hawks wanted to trade Josh Smith to Milwaukee on deadline day. They fully expected to, frankly.

But Atlanta, from the start, wanted Monta Ellis back from Milwaukee. The only Buck with long-term money they were willing to take back instead, according to sources close to the process, was Ersan Ilyasova.

Sources say Milwaukee, however, was not willing to put Ellis or Ilyasova into the deal.

... yeah, the Bucks do look dumb.

But you were so high on Gay!

Also, wat @ baldy

Gay's fine. But reality finally noticed that our bench consisted of a bunch of semi-pro scrubs and Andrea "0 Rebounds in 33 minutes" Bargnani. I can't believe they didn't trade that schlub when they had the chance. If he's not the worst player in the league right now I don't know who is.

Gay's fine. But reality finally noticed that our bench consisted of a bunch of semi-pro scrubs and Andrea "0 Rebounds in 33 minutes" Bargnani. I can't believe they didn't trade that schlub when they had the chance. If he's not the worst player in the league right now I don't know who is.

Well, you only have BC to blame.

The sad thing is he'll probably get an extension after this year, won't he?

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I'm pretty sure no team wanted to trade for Bargnani.

No one is paying $10MM for a corpse.

That's the biggest difference

I am sure they could have bought them with the "intention" of keeping them in Sacramento

Gutted them down to near unwatchable and then blamed the fans for the outcome

But instead they are at least honest and forthright

Really late reply, but i just saw the thread today and this subject concerns me.

This is really what i was thinking this week. Seattle might be hurt for being honest. They could have bought the team with promises to keep it in Sacramento, only to pull a Bennett and move out shortly after.

I would be less angry with Bennett if he as honest from the moment he bought the team, like Ballmer and Hensen are right now.

No, they can't. What can happen is that the board of governors can reject the sale to the Seattle ownership group. If that happens, then the Sacramento group can try to negotiate with the Maloofs. The Maloofs aren't obligated to sell to them.

The Maloofs are not selling the team to anyone in Sacramento, they already turned out some deals like this, i think it's kind of personal right now.

It's always about the money.

Makes me believe that evil Stern is telling the owners "we have to vote on the sale with the new TV in mind".

And i'm sure your buddy Paul Allen is lobbying hard for Ballmer to get his team.

I think the deal will go through, this is just extra pain for Sonics and Kings fans for having to wait for the future.

Well, you only have BC to blame.

The sad thing is he'll probably get an extension after this year, won't he?

He's got a 1 year option, so I'm guessing that gets picked up.

I'm pretty sure no team wanted to trade for Bargnani.

No one is paying $10MM for a corpse.

There were a couple of offers, apparently the Boozer deal was on the table right up to the deadline. But BC thought his golden bambino was worth more than that and he was getting lowballed because Bargs was coming back from injury, so he decided to hang on to him and let him "increase his trade value" for the offseason.

Flash

Toronto is better off waiving/amnestying Bargnani. In this case, addition by subtraction is 100% true (and has been proven to be true in the stretch of games he was injured).

The guy doesn't care about basketball. He's been force fed minutes his entire life and is still being forced fed minutes (albeit not as much) simply because he "needs to raise his value". Right.

Fans at home are boo-ing the shit out of him and he doesn't care. He is suppose to be a scorer/shooter yet he can't score for shit either. I get that sometimes peoples shot are off but at least go for a fucking rebound or some loose balls or something. To be out there playing C/PF for 33 minutes and not get a single rebound? Come the fuck on. You have to TRY not to even pick up a single rebound. Esp given the circumstances and the criticism regarding his play and effort.

Forget trading him. We will get shitty return and will likely be stuck with a shittier contract. Just waive his ass because his time here is finished. If it was any other GM he would've been gone so long ago. But fucking BC seems to love him as his own child or something.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
well at least jobber can stop posting now

well thanks to the ankle sprain, we won't make the playoffs

season over

wow. Ouch. So he's pretty much out till the playoffs. I wonder how the Spurs well the Spurs will do.

lose 20 in a row

If the bulls couldn't beat them 2 seasons ago they won't this season with everything that's changed since.

Noah is a better player than he was 2 years ago. If he can contain Bosh, Rose and Bron can neutralize each other as far as production if Rose is back 100%

well thanks to the ankle sprain, we won't make the playoffs

Noah is a better player than he was 2 years ago. If he can contain Bosh, Rose and Bron can neutralize each other as far as production if Rose is back 100%
Noah won't impact bosh much at all . LOL if you think Bron and Rose will neutralize each other. You forgot how LeBron shut down Rose in 2011? Wade will have a field day too with Rip guarding him. Biggest "threat" are the Pacers.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I think it's more likely that BC didn't want Boozer. Keeping Bargs until the end of the year and getting rid of him in the offseason gives him a better chance to get something he actually wants.
As much as its unlikely you have to see that there was a possibly that Bargs would come back and play better. And if he did then that's great. And if he doesn't? Well it's not like its that much worse than what the situation was already. Getting rid of him anyways.

But they need to slash his minutes. He doesn't need to be out there at all. It's maddening watching him out there.

It's highly possible that BC didn't want that Boozer deal because he didnt want Nate Robinson too. Figured he wouldn't fit with his guards.

Westlo

Yes Noah is a better player, but the overall loss of personal for the Bulls combined with the gains for the Heat, not to mention 0% chance of Rose being anywhere near his 2011 form this season.

I aint worried, maybe next season if Rose comes back full strength and the Bulls F.O actually spend some money.

PBY

Banned
Lmao at Rose neutralizing Bron. Its like people forget how the worst Lebron heat team took down the best MVP-Rose year bulls 4-1. C'mon breh.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Lmao at Rose neutralizing Bron. Its like people forget how the worst Lebron heat team took down the best MVP-Rose year bulls 4-1. C'mon breh.

Ok...
I stopped watching the playoffs are the first round that year.

You have to admit without Rose, the Bulls have learned how to play better instead of depending on Rose to bail them out.

That's always the mark of a great team. Still be productive and win without the best player on the court.

Yes Noah is a better player, but the overall loss of personal for the Bulls combined with the gains for the Heat, not to mention 0% chance of Rose being anywhere near his 2011 form this season.

I aint worried, maybe next season if Rose comes back full strength and the Bulls F.O actually spend some money.

Bulls are already over the luxury tax. The idea that their front office isn't spending money is BS.

The guys in Miami all took paycuts to make it work and recruited each other. Rose got the max deal he wanted and refused to "recruit" any other players because he wanted to be the superstar.

Westlo

Bulls are already over the luxury tax. The idea that their front office isn't spending money is BS.

They're paying the lux tax for the first time in their history, and only because they couldn't find a team willing to take Rip off their hands.

They wanted to trade Boozer for Bargs, even though this season is the best Boozer has played since he signed with them.

PBY

Banned
Ok...
I stopped watching the playoffs are the first round that year.

You have to admit without Rose, the Bulls have learned how to play better instead of depending on Rose to bail them out.

That's always the mark of a great team. Still be productive and win without the best player on the court.
I guess. Bulls are a disciplined squad and that's why they go very far. But I mean... That team the Heat beat 4-1 had Asik. It had MVP Rose. And the heat had goddamn Mike Bibby, Damps and Eddy House getting minutes.

Top Bottom