• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Jon Barry is the worst

Everything he says annoys me

"theres not a better pull up shooter in the league than Russell Westbrook"

and at the halftime, Magic Johnson and jalen will talk about how the Nuggets dont have a closer and cant sustain this style of play in the playoffs.

Emwitus

"theres not a better pull up shooter in the league than Russell Westbrook"

and at the halftime, Magic Johnson and jalen will talk about how the Nuggets dont have a closer and cant sustain this style of play in the playoffs.

They really can't. That's why LA beat them last year while playing both slowmobynum and gasol at the same time. And both Carl and D'antoni have little success in the playoffs.

Magic:" they gunna miss Rudy Gay"
Simmons:" but they beat the Spurs without him in 2011"
Magic: "I dont care, this is about now"

ESPN, worldwide leader in sports

Emwitus

WOw. This whole season might be worth that bynum bullet we dodged. Sheesh. Talk about out of the fire and into the frying pan..

EDIT: And thank you greens for giving teh warriors another loss.

jjasper

Magic:" they gunna miss Rudy Gay"
Simmons:" but they beat the Spurs without him in 2011"
Magic: "I dont care, this is about now"

ESPN, worldwide leader in sports

The whole thing is stupid because the conversation is being driven by people that don't watch anything but maybe 2 or 3 teams.

Tired of these commentators reacting to calls, then backtracking when the replay is shown. "Oh.. well you gotta put it on the glass!" STFU.

Top Bottom