• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Knicks fans should blame Amare's season basically ending cause Alphasnake compared him to looking like Dream.

You just don't say shit like that.
smack.gif

Karl is a better coach than Doc. I think people are happy with Adelman. He can't do anything with that team with the swinging door of injuries they have.

Spoelstra and Carlisle have rings, and I don't think the heat fans ever really criticize Spo. And Mavs fans loooove Carlisle. Coaching situation isn't thaaat dire.

Karl is so overrated. He's decent but nothing great. Much rather have Doc. There's a reason why Karl's team have mostly flamed out.

Wolves and Mavs fans complain about their coach on here all the time. But Adelman has been fucked over by the injuries and should get a pass.

I know Spo has a ring but I don't think anyone gives him credit for it. All year it was about how much Spo sucks, then he gets a ring because Lebron, and now he doesn't?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Damn the Knicks are so old lol

giri

Karl is so overrated. He's decent but nothing great. Much rather have Doc. There's a reason why Karl's team have mostly flamed out.

Wolves and Mavs fans complain about their coach on here all the time. But Adelman has been fucked over by the injuries and should get a pass.

I know Spo has a ring but I don't think anyone gives him credit for it. All year it was about how much Spo sucks, then he gets a ring because Lebron, and now he doesn't?

Disagree, Karl is good, he's got the best out of what he's had.

Agree about Wolves and Mavs. Adelman is good. When he's actually there. He's also stopped alot of the dumb FO antics.

AcridMeat

Banned
Random question, does anyone else miss the elaborate paint schemes NBA courts used to have? I'm talking things like Charlotte (Hornets), Rockets, Suns, etc. I'm so sick of the minimalist look on everyone everywhere.

coliseumcourt2.png

houstonrockets.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jazz give no fucks about the playoffs right now, injuries or not.

AcridMeat

Banned
I appreciate the simplicity of the Jazz unis. Much better than the purp and teal mountain range nonsense.
I was going to say I think the Jazz have one of the nicest color schemes/logos. It's too bad they're are so utterly defeated after all the recent heartbreaks.

pilonv1

Random question, does anyone else miss the elaborate paint schemes NBA courts used to have? I'm talking things like Charlotte (Hornets), Rockets, Suns, etc. I'm so sick of the minimalist look on everyone everywhere.

coliseumcourt2.png

houstonrockets.jpg

No, they're hideous. I don't even like the multi hardwood floors like the Wolves have.

Matrix

holy Novak... go former Rocket :p

Not watching the game tonight how we doin? Looks like were up?
They're playing like they have to, move the ball around and spam PnR. Also for the first time Unpleasant Demeanor Ball (for now Thomas, Camby, and Martin) are all getting significant minutes. Jazz seem like they just want to pickup some ho's after the game.

They're playing like they have to, move the ball around and spam PnR. Also for the first time Unpleasant Demeanor Ball (for now Thomas, Camby, and Martin) are all getting significant minutes. Jazz seem like they just want to pickup some ho's after the game.

Nice nice nice. Good to see felton doing well. Jr decided were gonna live?

Lolol at copeland not getting any minutes.

Top Bottom