• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

I like McCollum a lot for the Jazz in terms of talent upside although his point guard skills are much weaker than Burke's so I'm not sure how much he fits

Marcus Smart's having a great game vs K State, 17 points and 6 assists so far; shame his teammates are morons and OK State will probably lose.

Smart finishes with 21 points on 7/11 shooting, 6 boards and 6 assists on 3 turns. Seems to be a lot more judicious and efficient with his scoring when his teammates are actually doing well and not being stupid, go figure.

KingJ2002

Either Earl Clark is hurt or he doesn't want about 6 mil per. He has been shit lately. I hope he's okay but maybe we can actually keep him if he's come back to earth

Teams are just wising up... coaches never prepared for him in the past and he emerged a double double machine because of it.. now they're making the right defensive plays to keep him from scoring. It was bound to happen... similar to Jeremy Lin... the real test is if he adjusts and continues to play at a high level

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Teams are just wising up... coaches never prepared for him in the past and he emerged a double double machine because of it.. now they're making the right defensive plays to keep him from scoring. It was bound to happen... similar to Jeremy Lin... the real test is if he adjusts and continues to play at a high level

Earl Clark will probably never be as good as Lin

Clark had at least half a dozen chances to get his shit together during his career and has always proven to be a bum and team cancer.

Clark is also banged up. Dislocated finger and other ailments. He probably has no idea how to play through it.

Less Nash offense also hurts him a bit. His offense has been okay still but his defense became much worse of late. He was never as good as early on and teams definitely adjusted. It also took a while for teams to realize Dwight is the only big man for some reason. It was only a matter of time until teams noticed Clark was playing center with Dwight out.

jjasper

No Zbo again tonight. Damnit I hope they are just holding him out because of who we are playing and not because he is seriously hurt.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
@NY_KnicksPR
Forward Amar'e Stoudemire is scheduled to have a right knee debridement this coming week. He is expected to miss approximately six weeks.

ixvxwpJiYtcgW.gif

...Goddamnit.

I like McCollum a lot for the Jazz in terms of talent upside although his point guard skills are much weaker than Burke's so I'm not sure how much he fits

Marcus Smart's having a great game vs K State, 17 points and 6 assists so far; shame his teammates are morons and OK State will probably lose.

A blog I visit really likes Myck Kabongo for the Jazz. Is he a pass first PG?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm a Knicks fan tonight.... I feel sick.

fucking shit man

amare should just sit for the rest of the season. sucks because he was playing well for the most part

melo out for a while too it seems like. we could really use some random bench warmer to come out of nowhere and dominate now..

Top Bottom