• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nice steal Delfino... but pass that shit off to T-Rob for a nice dunk old man!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII------

tumblr_m91zsbD79y1qj1vtpo1_500.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL Jazz wut was that?

Nice dunk for Smith.

Matrix

This rotation by McFail. That lineup on the court... not good man.

Copeland nearly brained Raymond Felton on the bench with that pass.

then hits a 3. Dude has a knack for scoring, just looks weird as hell doing it.

Matrix

McFail wtf are you doing. Not one scorer on the court smh

Matrix

I hate his coaching. I don't even care if I'm a broken record at this point.

ughhhhhhh

Matrix

Fuck you McFail! get control of your sloppy team.

WTF have you done with the rotations again.

Matrix

Rockets getting beat by man titties, turnovers and McFail.

Top Bottom