• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

pilonv1

karlfreakout_1.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Man I feel for Asik. Dude is a beast on the boards and has no help from any other big men.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Really?

looks like the basketball gods want the suns to win. That 3 smh

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Did I say that? I just said he's not a scrub and deserves a few minutes a night. The vision and passing ability are there. Not his fault he doesn't have elite finishers like Kenyon Martin around him :p

He's putting up Sean Singletary numbers.

Matrix

giri

Did I say that? I just said he's not a scrub and deserves a few minutes a night. The vision and passing ability are there. Not his fault he doesn't have elite finishers like Kenyon Martin around him :p

Vision isn't really there, and he's a worse scoring threat than rondo. With worse athleticism.

Woo the suns drafted a player that should get 5mpg. In blow out games. During trash minutes.

I didn't mind the drafting, but he's not really lived up to much of any pre-draft "hype".

Better to just move on with reality.

Matrix

Christ no one can do shit in this quarter but Harden. Pathetic and no D like usual.

giri

For the record, i think having Marshall with the team ATM is a mistake. He probably could get 10mpg really. But thats not doing him any favors. He's better off in the d-league getting 36mpg.

And iirc, they have longer between games, and more time for development. Down in the d-league he could spend a lot more time with a shooting coach, and adding some size.

Guy looks very far removed from being a starter, and hasn't even hinted at it. But weirder shit has happened.

And letting him eat into dragic's minutes is also dumb.

Man, Kelly Olynyk's advanced stats are legendarily great. 37.7 PER, 71% TS%. Absurd stuff.

But he couldn't beat out Sacre in Gonzaga's rotation last year...

At least I can sell myself on him and Cauley-Stein better than most of the other guys in the Jazz's range...

Matrix

Former Rockets do us end at the end... figures.

Vision isn't really there, and he's a worse scoring threat than rondo. With worse athleticism.

Woo the suns drafted a player that should get 5mpg. In blow out games. During trash minutes.

I didn't mind the drafting, but he's not really lived up to much of any pre-draft "hype".

Better to just move on with reality.
... he had hype? The only thing I remember is that people said he was a glue guy for UNC. That's not really hype, was there someone hyping him on GAF? I've seen a few nonathletic PGs with zero jumper carve out a decent career in this league if they're smart enough.

My whole point is there's too much "if you're not a rookie star you're dogshit" posts on this forum. Can't a guy with tools grow into being a solid player over 2-3 years?

Matrix

I miss Dragic and he owns us to seal it.

Never wanted him to leave and have Lin replace him.

Matrix

parsons did say they have no idea what they're doing. ugh.

Yep!

youngest team in the league who gets out of control in a lot of games and don't get coached... at all.

lol @ Mcfail picking up the clipboard to call a 3.

balddemon

Banned
Man, Kelly Olynyk's advanced stats are legendarily great. 37.7 PER, 71% TS%. Absurd stuff.

But he couldn't beat out Sacre in Gonzaga's rotation last year...

At least I can sell myself on him and Cauley-Stein better than most of the other guys in the Jazz's range...
That would be kind of awesome if we drafted Willie. He went to my hs. But I would also suck, because he's a fucking punk. I guess favors and manger could knock some sense into him.

Top Bottom