• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Laker fans:

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The suns are just fucking dumb.

Given their record they need dragic to get "injured".

haha

Though the Rockets look just as dumb tonight. I haven't seen them this out of control in a while.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
HarGod is back?

^ Rockets don't play D giri. Maybe Parsons on him will help some now.

nm - Parsons isn't on him ._.

Matrix

Rockets basically let the Suns bench work them over.

Old hat by now but I lucked out and got to be at the Laker game yesterday. That was the most electrified that stadium has ever been. I thought I was going to have a damn coronary.

Matrix

I despise Joe Crawford.... god damn.

If I wasn't on my phone I'd post that shop of Kobe as Wilt with a .500 on the paper instead of 100
Made me laugh when I saw it the other day.

I should tell someone to change the .500 to 8th seed :p

Lakers vs Celtics finals rematch still possible D: we settle the 1-1 tie starting from a few years back

If I wasn't on my phone I'd post that shop of Kobe as Wilt with a .500 on the paper instead of 100
Made me laugh when I saw it the other day.

I should tell someone to change the .500 to 8th seed :p

Lakers vs Celtics finals rematch still possible D: we settle the 1-1 tie starting from a few years back

NBA doesn't have an NIT.

Matrix

Okay time to give Brooks a look. Garcia looks like old vet ass and Beverly won't shoot anymore even when wide open :\

edit- lol as soon as I say it Garcia hits a 3

Matrix

Wtf is Delfino guarding the crack head.

NY, where 3 assists and 2 TO in 19 minutes on 1-4 shooting makes you a GOD.
Did I say that? I just said he's not a scrub and deserves a few minutes a night. The vision and passing ability are there. Not his fault he doesn't have elite finishers like Kenyon Martin around him :p

Top Bottom