• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fucking Landry. Bargnani gave effort you can't let those moments go to waste.

edit: Oh shit double Bargnani effort!

Bargnani continually proving to be the worst player in the nba. Who would have thought a #1 pick would come around and have a worse career than Len Bias. .

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Dagger!

Alan Anderson has been given the green light for awhile. Was watching something on NBAtv about him. Pretty cool story how he worked his way into the league after not getting drafted.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This fucking season.

1f3258b49a635e28caba1be9ec5ec7c98e9f98c.gif

Brinbe

Eh, whatever. Rather give up our pick this year so we at least have the slight glimmer of hope for Wiggins.

All I want at this point is more Val/Ross and less Bargs/AA.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Eh, whatever. Rather give up our pick this year so we at least have the slight glimmer of hope for Wiggins.

All I want at this point is more Val/Ross and less Bargs/AA.

I honestly feel like Casey will refuse to do it until there's like 2 games left in the season. :(

Brinbe

I honestly feel like Casey will refuse to do it until there's like 2 games left in the season. :(

Yep, just like the end of last season when we went on that mini-tear, ended up tied with the Warriors and lost out on Barnes. Gotta establish that winning culture!

Wat.

I could've sworn you told me once that the Raptors L deaded you.

As a contender. That was when I jumped ship believing they would turn the season around (making playoffs does not qualify in lakers land). I thought they'd still get in because of their weak schedule and I thought they'd get healthier plus never believed in couple teams ahead of em.

Neolakers all about denying phx dat draft pick.

Hardwood Paroxysm
@HPbasketball
Matt Moore, Senior NBA Blogger for http://CBSSports.com .

This guy is a being major tool on twitter right now. Defending Casey benching JV and Ross at the end of games and hes been defending Barg for months now.

Hardwood Paroxysm ‏@HPbasketball
Here's what's weird. Casey has an awful roster and has them competitive, but the roster can't do enough to win, so Casey gets blamed.

And I like JV, and think he has a great future ahead. He's not ready for heavy minutes, no matter how bad Bargs is. It's about how JV is.

No, no, you're missing what I'm saying. It's about pacing him and not putting him in bad situations which could stunt him.

goddamn, stick to writing about the Nuggets, plz.

As a contender. That was when I jumped ship believing they would turn the season around (making playoffs does not qualify in lakers land). I thought they'd still get in because of their weak schedule and I thought they'd get healthier plus never believed in couple teams ahead of em.

Neolakers all about denying phx dat draft pick.

So it's like that?

You rolling with NeoLakers, now?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I would like them keep Alan Anderson. I never understood the Kleiza deal. He was never anything special. But this is Anderson's first full NBA season and I think he has quite a bit of potential. And he is a hard working guy.
Fields is decent too.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I would like them keep Alan Anderson. I never understood the Kleiza deal. He was never anything special. But this is Anderson's first full NBA season and I think he has quite a bit of potential. And he is a hard working guy.
Fields is decent too.

I'd like Alan Anderson more if they were able to reign him in a lot more on offense.

I don't think any other team would allow him to shoot the volume of shots he does on the Raptors.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'd like Alan Anderson more if they were able to reign him in a lot more on offense.

I don't think any other team would allow him to shoot the volume of shots he does on the Raptors.

You are likely right. But I don't think they have a lot of options. I think he has been told to go out there and attack.

Fields is decent too.

His salary isnt. I cant believe hes made double what Tony Allen's made this season, his contract is hilarious.
Anderson is a ball dominant chucker. it'd be different if he was a low usage catch and shoot guy but hes not and hes godawful to watch.

diehard

Fleer
I'm curious to see how Kanter's career goes.. I havent seen a ton of players with his combination of skill and strength.

Top Bottom