• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Why is Bargnani starting over Valanciunas tonight.

Bargnani is a really bad short-term player for a team with no short-term future whereas Valanciunas could be a very good long-term player for a team that needs to look at the long-term.

W...what? Why the fuck did Bargs start?

Fuck you Colangelo I know you had something to do with this.

balddemon

Banned
what in the fuck did you do lol
Blocked someones shot and landed awkwardly...so awkwardly, in fact, that I snapped my tibia and fibula. Gross looking compound fracture. The dr put a metal nail down the middle of my tibia, and the bone will eventually grow around it and my leg will be invincible there :p

19-Pop-Champagne.gif

dalVlatko

Turner was born weighing 10 pounds (4.5 kg). Within his first year, he endured chicken pox, pneumonia, asthma, and measles. The 1989 Chicago measles epidemic caused Turner to desperately need emergency room services. He encountered severe breathing problems that required the removal of his adenoids and tonsils. At the age of 3, he was hit by a car, resulting in a concussion and stitches. Oversized baby teeth and an overbite caused a speech impediment that necessitated speech therapy.[10]

I knew about it before but it still is unbelievable he could have that much bad luck.

Top Bottom