• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

I knew you BELIEVED. You can't fool me.

April 17. At Staples. There shall be salt.

I've always maintained lakers will make the playoffs. Stopped believing they could become a contender. That hasn't changed.

Syphon - 3 game difference. If lakers beat em twice it's just 1 game to be made up and own tiebreaker. Home heavy here but not super easy for gsw.

and then has you as a fan. lol

And knux still shuts on him

Knux deserves the 6ers and jellyfishes

I like Turner.

i make fun of him because he often acts like a bitch when things don't go his way...and it's funny to see his reactions to that.

but he plays hard.

Is he second overall good? naw but he's not Wes Johnson bad either.

Turner and Thad probably get the least grief from me actually.

everyone else not named Jrue can go kick rocks tho

I've always maintained lakers will make the playoffs. Stopped believing they could become a contender. That hasn't changed.

Syphon - 3 game difference. If lakers beat em twice it's just 1 game to be made up and own tiebreaker. Home heavy here but not super easy for gsw.

the Jazz and Rockets gunna ride that shit out and the purple & gold will ride into the offseason and dine on Dwight's UFA and a bowl of dicks on the side.

diehard

Fleer

Jazz just played without 3 starters and have a road heavy schedule where they are Bobcat tier.

Why are you talking about the Rockets?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I hate Alan Anderson so much.

My buddy won't shut up about him and refuses to acknowledge his poor shooting percentage most nights.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm honestly shocked teams just don't triple team Chuckerson when he gets the ball. He isn't going to pass.

Top Bottom