• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

The Heat are a weird team. They always told us growing up that rebounding was one of the most important stats in basketball because generally the team that rebounds better wins the games for various reasons. The Heat don't even try to rebound the ball and blow other teams out.

Copeland you moron. You don't think Griffin would go for the alley-oop? That's the kind of lack of defensive awareness that keeps his happyass on the bench.

I love JVG telling that Kid/former Nets' shooting coach story. Mainly because I know he would've killed that coach if he was on JVG's staff and gave tips to a former player.

zychi

Banned
ABC crew really like to slob on the Heat. I feel like I should remember this being the case.

They are
parksandrecreation-chris-traeger-literally.jpg
Espn. You expected anything else?

The Heat are a weird team. They always told us growing up that rebounding was one of the most important stats in basketball because generally the team that rebounds better wins the games for various reasons. The Heat don't even try to rebound the ball and blow other teams out.

I think their rebounding is misleading. They've been mediocre all year but I bet in this win streak it's been pretty good.

Last year Miami was 6th in the league in rebounding. They played the 1st half of this season like it didn't matter and took a lot of losses that shouldn't have happened, otherwise. If they're doing what they did last year right now, they're rebounding is good.

DarkFlow

Banned
So granted I have not been following the season very much this year since my suns are shit, but did the Knicks sign every washed up star over 35 or what?

Emwitus

gaddang! Terry can't hide the salt can he?

he Heat play Toronto on Sunday and it doesn’t matter to me whether they or we break their winning streak. I’m like Paul [Pierce]. He had the best quote I ever heard, “I hope they lose every game.” If you ask me, I’m still mad about the ’05-06 season. [Editor’s note: Terry's Mavericks lost in the NBA Finals to the Heat.]. I should have two championships. Everyone knows what the Mavericks teams that I played on did when we beat them for the 2011 championship. So I don’t bring it up. What I do is that I let my team know their weaknesses. I know ways to beat them. I won’t share with everyone else what they are until that time comes.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celtics/post/_/id/4703334/terry-diary-on-heat-kg-plane-rides

I like it. lol

skip is wallin. He said celtics can take heat to 7.

They are the only team in the east that has a chance to. That chance might be 1% but yeah..

K-Mart with the 90s hard foul on that punk Hollis. Knicks hopefully can resign him on the cheap next season to come off the bench.
Chris Herring @HerringWSJ about 30 minutes ago
Kenyon Martin is averaging 7 fouls per 36 minutes this season. Wow.

EDIT: Wait they called that shit a Flagrant? Oh come on, Shaq would get 3 Flagrant fouls called for him a game back in the day.

I never believed the Knicks were a real threat, but watching the Melo-Chandler less Knicks is just sad.
They're pretty much a Top 10 lottery team w/ old players without them. Without Carmelo and STAT to make other guys better, and Chandler to help shore up the D there's no one on O to respect outside of Live/Die JR. Felton has been told to stop shooting so much by the staff, which is why he hasn't taken 20+ shots like earlier in the year. Remember that Bulls game where he took like 28 shots?

Knicks have 2 draft picks next year (1st and 2nd rounder), they need to get some guys who can play some semblance of D and score.

ESPN spent an entire season hating LeBron and the Heat like most Americans, the shift is to accommodate all the wagon jumpers.

Watching Skip Bayless & Michelle Beadle slaughter LeBron on a daily basis that season was amazing. Especially Beadle, who spent the previous season riding every inch of LBJ's dick.

I think their rebounding is misleading. They've been mediocre all year but I bet in this win streak it's been pretty good.

Last year Miami was 6th in the league in rebounding. They played the 1st half of this season like it didn't matter and took a lot of losses that shouldn't have happened, otherwise. If they're doing what they did last year right now, they're rebounding is good.

They were outrebounded today by Toronto by 20 rebounds, I think. And won by double digits. It's odd.

And Terry has every right to hate the Heat. Dirk and Terry should both have two rings, but that series was a textbook example of refs throwing games. Especially after it came out that NBA refs were betting on games.

DarkFlow

Banned
So I was looking at the Knicks salarys, how the hell are they only paying Kmart 100k? I thought the vet minimum for some like him would be close to a million.

Top Bottom