• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets one min look like they can comeback and then the next shame ball.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets deserve to be beat down this badly. Wake this team up, they could barely beat the Wolves.

just chuck your fucking 3's all day without a care in the world and play no D. The McHale way!!!

Matrix

The round thing in the brown thing? LOL got that reversed Sampson

Matrix

lol not like this...not like this lol

Oh well, it's one game and this is the worst the O has looked. You can even tell the Warriors want this game badly, esp after the last two games the Rockets had against them. If they play like this against Utah at home... then us Rockets fans should really start to worry.

No D is to be expected though.

Emwitus

Rockets are going to shoot some threes tho. Warriors had already started sagging of shooters towards the end of the game but man wouldn't you guys be lethal if you had a decent offensive big man.

Matrix

now they start playing some D, 23 pts down smh this team

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I swear, if the Rockets come back and win this game, the Warriors are THE scrubs among scrubs.

Matrix

This montejuas guy.

He actually has a really good post game, but we don't use any bigs in the post with Mchale... which is shocking considering that was his game.

Emwitus

He actually has a really good post game, but we don't use any bigs in the post with Mchale... which is shocking considering that was his game.

His been abusing lee in the post. I have no idea why they aren't using that play much. And here comes the warriors choke tho.

Matrix

Guard Thompson! good god leaving him wide open

Matrix

His been abusing lee in the post. I have no idea why they aren't using that play much. And here comes the warriors choke tho.

He's 7 ft with a legit post game.... SHOOT 3'S SAYS MCHALE!

Matrix

Harden play some D wtf leaving Klay open every time.

Matrix

good god.

Good call Smokey.

Matrix

arghhhhh 3's!!!! you don't have to shoot them every time.

Top Bottom