• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Felton and Novak padding dem stats.
So I was looking at the Knicks salarys, how the hell are they only paying Kmart 100k? I thought the vet minimum for some like him would be close to a million.
pro-rated salary for the rest of the season.

EDIT: Paul thought he was going to style, forgot about Kenyon Martin. Stunned he didn't flop.

They were outrebounded today by Toronto by 20 rebounds, I think. And won by double digits. It's odd.

well, today's game was probably a fluke. It's not often you take 27 less shots and win, let alone by over 10 points. Heat will lose 95%+ of those games, as would any team.

They made up the gap with more FTs, less TOs, and basically shooting an insane 58% from the field and 46% from 3 compared to the 42/10% of the Raptors.

Fluke game all the way. It happens once a season for a team.

well, today's game was probably a fluke. It's not often you take 27 less shots and win, let alone by over 10 points. Heat will lose 95%+ of those games, as would any team.

They made up the gap with more FTs, less TOs, and basically shooting an insane 58% from the field and 46% from 3 compared to the 42/10% of the Raptors.

Fluke game all the way. It happens once a season for a team.

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS AN OUTLIER

They're pretty much a Top 10 lottery team w/ old players without them. Without Carmelo and STAT to make other guys better, and Chandler to help shore up the D there's no one on O to respect outside of Live/Die JR. Felton has been told to stop shooting so much by the staff, which is why he hasn't taken 20+ shots like earlier in the year. Remember that Bulls game where he took like 28 shots?

Knicks have 2 draft picks next year (1st and 2nd rounder), they need to get some guys who can play some semblance of D and score.

lol

shameball to open up the Rockets/Warriors game. was working through the Raptor/Heat game, but looks like da Raps got bent over. still, fuck Miami anyway.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets smh another gross first quarter

giri

Aren't his knees done? I know he's barely played this year.

I didn't think grangers problems were cartilage related, more that he tore a ligament, so he should come back fine.

It was sort of a joke. While AK was on the floor he was awesome for the wolves. But i think he started to miss a ton of games in his final few years with the jazz too.

Granger would be a decent enough replacement, if he can come back.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Delfino at 4 against Landry smh lol

Metta looks like he's in beast mode, compared to last year:

ts_130317_worldpeace670_0.jpg

Matrix

Geez, makes some subs Mcfail. This rotation isn't shooting well either.

Matrix

Matrix

Curry gonna shit all over the Rockets tonight.

Warriors revenge.

Top Bottom