• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
At least Wall isn't YNB dumb, but yeah Beal has a really high IQ for the game. Grunfeld finally got one right.

YNB at least turns it off and turns it on. There's no switch to flip for Wall. He's the same way at all times - the only thing that changes is who he's playing and what the scoreboard says.

YNB at least turns it off and turns it on. There's no switch to flip for Wall. He's the same way at all times - the only thing that changes is who he's playing and what the scoreboard says.

That's true, definitely not something you want to see out of the guy you're building the team around.

what do you think the Dolan era has been? all rainbows and unicorns?

jamesdolan050321_1_175.jpg

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
what do you think the Dolan era has been? all rainbows and unicorns?

Lol Knicks age doesn't know despair ..... You obviously know nothing of the Dolan's work.

With that said I'm for crazy Delonte. WTF not at this point. It looks like the Knicks GM strategy is to look for proven talent cheap that's disregarded for reasons outside their game. plus hey at least he's not ancient.

Lol Knicks age doesn't know despair ..... You obviously know nothing of the Dolan's work.

With that said I'm for crazy Delonte. WTF not at this point. It looks like the Knicks GM strategy is to look for proven talent cheap that's disregarded for reasons outside their game. plus hey at least he's not ancient.

hell no i don't want delonte on my team.

Omega

Banned

i don't even know how to respond.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
hell no i don't want delonte on my team.

Hey yeah he is crazy.... But fuck it this is his last chance he fucks up he is gone. Also name a better FA skill wise who can fill the Knicks need of 2 way guard play?

The Knicks need to be a top 3 seed and west can help them do it, if he behaves they keep him on a one year and drop him if he acts up.

If they want Kidd to not be burnt out by the playoffa they have to lower his minutes as well. So yeah its playing with fire but sometimes you got to if you want anything to happen

Also Masud don't help your the equivalent of a Heat fan acting all fairweather and shit

Omega

Banned
When was this fair weather? It's ok syphon I understand why you lash out. Unburden yourself and see the light.

Delonte could be the best guard on your team.
i was referring to the first part.

JR > West

we don't need another bum that thinks he's better than he actually is

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Delonte, Kenyon, Melo, Amare, Chandler, Failton, JR

What could go wrong?

#knickstape

Top Bottom