• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Remember when 2011 Dallas lost to like 13 west straight playoff teams entering the playoffs and the winning the title?

Can't overreact. Now, I don't think thunder can win it all and are not the faves out west but also have to remember people said the same about Dallas 2 years ago regarding late season struggles.

West playoffs will be a bloodbath while the east will be tea time in Miami.

Something that is interesting statistically about the Thunder is that they're a +9.2 SRS team and teams with a 9 SRS or better have never lost in the playoffs except against other 9 SRS teams. Hmm...

Hunter S.

They haven't got it all year, and they likely won't even get it going into or through the playoffs. In a way it's a good thing because expectations are low. As they should be.
Hey, come now, no Lakers to lose to this year is both enlightening and invigorating.

Dirk needs to shoot more and that is completely on the coach. The guy shot 8-10. I think he's the type of player that needs to be shooting at least 18 times a game and that hasn't happened this season as much as it should.

Next time some random-ass gaffer is crying about me being rude to them or whatever (based off of my tag)

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27638-1363792783-0.gif

Branduil

Dirk needs to shoot more and that is completely on the coach. The guy shot 8-10. I think he's the type of player that needs to be shooting at least 18 times a game and that hasn't happened this season as much as it should.

It's almost like Mike James is the worst starting point guard in the history of basketball.

PBY

Banned
From RCF

This whole thread is amazingly sad. I am disappointed in the whole lot of you. The team played their asses off and all you want to do here is bitch and moan about not winning. I expected them to get blown out. There was really no reason for them to be able to compete with the Heat missing their best three players. None. But, they did anyways. They built a huge lead and eventually lost it. Guess what, that is what happens in NBA basketball. It is a game of runs. That great Cavalier win over the Heat a couple of years ago had the team blowing a large lead as well. I bet the lot of ya forgot that. The thing this team didn't have that that team did was Baron fucking Davis to steady the ship and help weather the storm.

This thread is 52 pages long. How long would it have been if we have just closed up shop in the first half like I was expecting before the game? People here really need to enjoy the positives and stop hanging on the negatives. They played a hell of a game. The roster is incomplete and it showed. But, my hats are off to giving real effort and taking it right to the end with a chance to win with just 5 seconds on the clock. Really can't ask for more then that.

Why are people falling in love with the Grizzlies?

They are playing fuckball, just like Indiana. The stories of darling underdogs who beat the Spurs are long gone. They are a boring ass team to watch, nobody other than Grizzlies fans should be cheering for them to do well.

Their games are always ugly and i will never bet on any team that has Randolph as their best player. They should get bounced in the first round, just like last season, in fact i hope they get the Clippers once again.

Spurs 4 x 0 Lakers
Clippers 4 x 2 Grizz
Denver 4 x 2 Warriors
OKC 4 x 1 Houston

Should be fun.

Why are people falling in love with the Grizzlies?

They are playing fuckball, just like Indiana. The stories of darling underdogs who beat the Spurs are long gone. They are a boring ass team to watch, nobody other than Grizzlies fans should be cheering for them to do well.

Their games are always ugly and i will never bet on any team that has Randolph as their best player. They should get bounced in the first round, just like last season, in fact i hope they get the Clippers once again.

Spurs 4 x 0 Lakers
Clippers 4 x 2 Grizz
Denver 4 x 2 Warriors
OKC 4 x 1 Houston

Should be fun.
More like:
Lakers 4, Spurs 2
Grizzlies 4, Clippers 0
Denver 4, Warriors 1
OKC 4, Houston 3

what the fuck is going in that "Durango" leak thread in the gaming section? 50 pages? People really think MS is dumb enough to release a console that would virtually DRM every game made for the system? oh hell nah. I mean, i would laugh so hard if they did that, but it just doesnt make any fucking business sense to do that.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
what the fuck is going in that "Durango" leak thread in the gaming section? 50 pages? People really think MS is dumb enough to release a console that would virtually DRM every game made for the system? oh hell nah. I mean, i would laugh so hard if they did that, but it just doesnt make any fucking business sense to do that.

What in Microsoft's history as a software entity makes you think that they wouldn't do that?

VG Leaks has a good trackrecord.

fertygo

Yeah, MS are very trust worthy to make reasonable decision.

Online DRM
No used game

At least one bound to happen.

What in Microsoft's history as a software entity makes you think that they wouldn't do that?
I was on the receiving end of the RROD three times, I know MS' xbox division can do some underhanded shit. But they entered console space to keep Sony from taking over the living room and they pounced on Sony's PS3 fuck ups in a really smart way. Last 8 years, they expanded their market share in a way the Xbox 1 couldnt have done its wildest dreams. why would they throw away their hard fought gains of the 360 era and gift Sony a W with a lunatic, anti-consumer console? it dont make no sense.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I was on the receiving end of the RROD three times, I know MS' xbox division can do some underhanded shit. But they entered console space to keep Sony from taking over the living room and they pounced on Sony's PS3 fuck ups in a really smart way. Last 8 years, they expanded their market share in a way the Xbox 1 couldnt have done its wildest dreams. why would they throw away their hard fought gains of the 360 era and gift Sony a W with a lunatic, anti-consumer console? it dont make no sense.

None of this overly surprising giving Microsoft's anti-consumer practices when it comes to software.

Used games aren't a big deal if you make it a non deal.

Which of your favorite games wouldn't you buy day one, if you had the money?

And if you found the money within 3 months, you paying full retail anyway.

Internet just mad they cant brag about the mighty 'backlog' they have.

Top Bottom