• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Used games aren't a big deal if you make it a non deal.

Which of your favorite games wouldn't you buy day one, if you had the money?

And if you found the money within 3 months, you paying full retail anyway.

Internet just mad they cant brag about the mighty 'backlog' they have.

selling games when i'm done with them is a pretty big deal

what the fuck is going in that "Durango" leak thread in the gaming section? 50 pages? People really think MS is dumb enough to release a console that would virtually DRM every game made for the system? oh hell nah. I mean, i would laugh so hard if they did that, but it just doesnt make any fucking business sense to do that.

Most of the people that were behind the Xbox and the 360 (see: gaming minds) have long left the company or have been forced out. It's pretty common knowledge that the next Microsoft console is going to be a focus tested nightmare. It's odd, but refreshing, how Sony has completely made a philosophical turn around in one generation. I'm sure that people will flock to the next Microsoft console due to Gears and Halo, but it's increasingly obvious that the console is not for me.

snack

lebronslays_medium.gif

balddemon

Banned
Does anyone have a gif of Lebron getting fouled on like his 4th rebound and then he's smashing the ball?

This heat team will not be stopped. They are amazing to watch.

exarkun

There are a metric ton of scrubs in that Laker picture.

Sad to see its the one honoring Buss. Almost had him sitting next to Sacre or Hill.

giri

Why are people falling in love with the Grizzlies?

They are playing fuckball, just like Indiana. The stories of darling underdogs who beat the Spurs are long gone. They are a boring ass team to watch, nobody other than Grizzlies fans should be cheering for them to do well.

Their games are always ugly and i will never bet on any team that has Randolph as their best player. They should get bounced in the first round, just like last season, in fact i hope they get the Clippers once again.

Spurs 4 x 0 Lakers
Clippers 4 x 2 Grizz
Denver 4 x 2 Warriors
OKC 4 x 1 Houston

Should be fun.

Grizzlies don't play fuckball, just really good defense.
QFT

Learn what fuckball is.

Actually watch the grizzlies.

Grizzlies series have been amazing the last 2 years.

Z-Bo isn't their best player. They play the best D since that boston 08 team (and maybe better) and are only getting stronger the more tayshaun? prince plays with them.

They have a pretty good record against the western elite teams, iirc.

1 - 2 vs clippers (1 game to go)
1 - 2 vs spurs (1 game to go)
2 - 1 vs OKC (series finished)
1 - 3 vs Denver (series finished) [all games decided by 5 points or less]

I don't like the denver match up for them, never have.

Out side of that, They've proven they can beat the best in the west. Regularly.

A lot of those losses to the above teams were also prior to the rudy gay trade. They've been on fire since.

Their style of play is ideal to play off basketball. It's not suited to the regular season.

So.... there's a lot to like about the grizz in the play offs.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

They are playing fuckball, just like Indiana. The stories of darling underdogs who beat the Spurs are long gone. They are a boring ass team to watch, nobody other than Grizzlies fans should be cheering for them to do well.

Their games are always ugly and i will never bet on any team that has Randolph as their best player. They should get bounced in the first round, just like last season, in fact i hope they get the Clippers once again.

Spurs 4 x 0 Lakers
Clippers 4 x 2 Grizz
Denver 4 x 2 Warriors
OKC 4 x 1 Houston

Should be fun.
what?

they play smash mouth basketball.. with actual half court sets. It's not the standard of today but it is not trashy fuckball

linsivvi

Yeah the Grizzlies are pretty awesome. Their only problem would be not having a player who can take over games during the playoffs, but they are a solid team that plays very good defense.

Definitely not like the Pacers.

bud23

Randolph is better than Stoudemire, Howard and Bynum combined. True story.

Omega

Banned
i thought we clarified the differences between shameball/fuckball/etc. during the playoffs

why are people still using them incorrectly

jjasper

Zbo is not the best player on the team.

Also I am not going to read that whole thread but let me guess people are over there actually defending no used games and/or always online DRM.

After Gasol's shot fell through the net, the Thunder immediately inbounded the ball to Russell Westbrook for a desperation 51-foot heave. Oklahoma City had a 20-second timeout remaining and could have used it before the inbounds pass to advance the ball to half-court.
“We probably should have, there's no question,” Brooks said. “It was a bang-bang play.”
lol, scotty brooks yall.

Cipherr

Dude was posing as he watched the ball go in. Damn, ripped their souls out last night. Probably would have been better if the Cavs never lead at all. Noone expected them to win, but to lose a 27 point lead like that... now all of a sudden its a story. Feel kinda bad for them.

Vestal

So coach of the year. Can we agree its a 3 way race?

Pop
Spo
Karl

I think if Miami breaks the record then its Spo by default if not and the nuggets get a top 4 seed it should be Karl

ohNOitsRO

Jemele Hill is an idiot, she just said that a shitty hitting streak in baseball is more memorable than this heat winning streak..

Smh Jemele your argument was dumb.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I forgot how much I hate Jemele Hill

And Michael Smith should stick to football

PBY

Banned
Dude was posing as he watched the ball go in. Damn, ripped their souls out last night. Probably would have been better if the Cavs never lead at all. Noone expected them to win, but to lose a 27 point lead like that... now all of a sudden its a story. Feel kinda bad for them.
I agree. The game thread on realcavsfans is crazy depressing

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Jemele Hill is an idiot, she just said that a shitty hitting streak in baseball is more memorable than this heat winning streak..

Smh Jemele your argument was dumb.

uh what?

assuming she was talking about dimaggio then shes totally right. the 56 game hit streak is pretty much the most iconic streak in all of sports.

KingGondo

Banned
Getting upset over what's said on First Take is worse than getting wrapped up in the console wars shit that goes on on gaming side.

Childish shit. Who cares?

Getting upset over what's said on First Take is worse than getting wrapped up in the console wars shit that goes on on gaming side.

I don't think anybody here actually cares about what Skip and Stephen A say. But at least they're fun to watch.

Jemele and Michael are not only boring as shit but half the time they talk so much out of their ass that they manage to disagree and agree with themselves within the same argument.

To be fair the rumors of MS going always on DRM and locking out used games is a pretty big deal (at least in the gaming world). It's a guaranteed no purchase from me if they go that route.

But yeah agreed on first take, paying attention to trolls just because they're on tv? Yeah, no thanks.

I don't care about MS going always online if they open their shit up like Steam and have quality price drops/deals.

But if they keep that 360 closed system shit then its a disaster.

crpav

Maybe I need to get over the Lebron hate I have. Why I have it I don't know....oh yeah it's the way he acts and disrespects the game and showboats. Must have learned it from Wade. Jordan, magic, Bird, Kareem....the list goes on....those guys never did the taunting and crap he is doing now. We get it, your good. Now act like a professional and represent the game of basketball the way it's meant to be.

Top Bottom