• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Well how many games in a 7 game series will you get prime Pierce and Garnett? Because that's what'll kill Boston w/ no Rondo (lol) and no Ray Allen. Plus the bench depth is pudding and Doc is going to have to rely on guys like Jordan Crawford and Chris Wilcox for big minutes, and those aren't known entities for the Celts in the playoffs. Nevermind you'll need a consistently good performance out of one of Bass/Lee/Bradley just to compete.

I can see the Celts beating Atlanta because they're dumb, and probably the Nets. That's it.

Everyone out East except Indy and Miami are completely capable of being bounced in the first round, everyone.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
How many games in a 7-game series will you get a prime Carmelo or Amare?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Oh look, another "but your team/player sucks" joke by a Knicks-fan. I did not see that retort coming.

Good point.

I understand that. I'm saying it's all about organizational choices. The Lakers have placed themselves firmly in the Team Kobe mindset forever, and are flushing bad money after the good. There comes a time when you have to make a smart business decision, and paying Kobe close to $30M is not one. This isn't 2005.

what you posted was mostly bullshit because it's all hindsight observations

Kobe was given his contract after he won a title. Harden was a 10 PPG role player off the bench that year, Tony Parker wasn't an MVP level player either.

Sanjuro

The celtics is an alright team. The knicks is the one who has been damn good this season.

iNlFlQc1tEMQW.gif

Bread

Banned
bottom line, the knicks don't scare anyone come playoff time. the only teams that worry me are the pacers and heat, but i still think the celtics could put together some good games and make a run at beating either of them.

It is funny to see the lakers fans fatalistic even if they make the playoffs and the celtics fans hopelessly optimistic.

Celtics suck guys. You ain't doing shit. At least I will take solace in reality hitting y'all come playoff time.

Sanjuro

It is funny to see the lakers fans fatalistic even if they make the playoffs and the celtics fans hopelessly optimistic.

Celtics suck guys. You ain't doing shit. At least I will take solace in reality hitting y'all come playoff time.

It's funny that you see things that aren't happening. Optimistic? :jnc

project much? you're the one who pops a blood vessel when you see your shit team play like shit

Canuck76

Banned
But who drafted him to be a PG when he obviously wasn't one? Then who had some of the worst coaches in the league talk him into believing his game was LBJ tier?

If you find a gold mine and decide to build a sewer through it, then its your fault when you don't get as much money as you could've.

I don't know man. You just can't move a player around like that. To pg, to sg, then to sf and i believe his playing time was on a frigging yo-yo that whole time and through those transitions as well.

I'd be curious to see cousins on the blazers or the spurs where you got a locker room full of guys that really care and the fo isn't a total basketcase.

charsace

I'm so jealous of your first round sweep and league-high payroll.

Incredibly jealous!

bottom line, the knicks don't scare anyone come playoff time. the only teams that worry me are the pacers and heat, but i still think the celtics could put together some good games and make a run at beating either of them.

You guys will have the 3 seed and will probably have the same amount of wins as an 8th seed.

The hate and dreams are so delicious. Keep it coming fellas.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Anyone know anything about how well Bogut is doing?
See him play in Monday and see how well he was moving around?

He is available in my fantasy league and I have ZBo hurt right now so figured he could help with some rebs.
But everything I read is just commenting on what he has been dealing with over the last couple of weeks and not how he is doing since Monday.

giri

I don't know man. You just can't move a player around like that. To pg, to sg, then to sf and i believe his playing time was on a frigging yo-yo that whole time and through those transitions as well.

I'd be curious to see cousins on the blazers or the spurs where you got a locker room full of guys that really care and the fo isn't a total basketcase.
Lol blazers have a locker room that care now ?

Being upset about how one's team plays is part of being a fan. You'd know that if you didn't just watch other teams to troll poorly.

the lakers have trolled themselves all season

true neolakes have accepted this, you on the other hand are practically crying whenever Dwight commits a dumb foul

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I think thats called contract time and trade value.

Either way I'm not thinking Blazers for bigs development.

Seriously.

LMA is the biggest fucking wuss at his size since Deon Thompson

the lakers have trolled themselves all season

true neolakes have accepted this, you on the other hand are practically crying whenever Dwight commits a dumb foul

Don't think for a second neolakes aren't annoyed as fuck watching him do that. They are.

Laker fans always demand greatness even when reality sets in. Wouldn't expect you to understand though, you guys just outsource whatever may be productive.

Canuck76

Banned
I think thats called contract time and trade value.

Either way I'm not thinking Blazers for bigs development.

Blazers have had guys playing through injuries all year trying to make the playoffs. And look at how far meyers has come in terms of playing basketball.

My point still stands, i would enjoy having Cousins on the blazers or at least seeing him on another team that cares.

giri

Blazers have had guys playing through injuries all year trying to make the playoffs. And look at how far meyers has come in terms of playing basketball.

My point still stands, i would enjoy having Cousins on the blazers or at least seeing him on another team that cares.

The blazers aren't even a season away from having the most toxic locker room in the league. After the kings, thats the last place guys like Tyreke or DMC should be in.

But i do agree with the core of it, DMC on a good team with good coaching would be beastly.

Even though he stunk it up last night something chronic.

Those dumb fouls ain't going anywhere, that shitty FT shooting isn't either. Dwight is what he is.

He just looks closer to 40 out there sometimes.

When he's completely healthy, LA will be much better. But he's still gonna suck dick at FTs and foul in trnasition just cuz.

Do you really think hes coming back next year?

It's more likely than people like to admit. Fans of every other team love the idea of a star taking a pay cut to leave LA, but he'd leave tons of money and an extra year. If I had back surgery, I'm taking as much as possible. Plus let's not forget it's still LA we're talking about.

That's not to say there isn't a small chance he actually leaves.

PBY

Banned
It's more likely than people like to admit. Fans of every other team love the idea of a star taking a pay cut to leave LA, but he'd leave tons of money and an extra year. If I had back surgery, I'm taking as much as possible. Plus let's not forget it's still LA we're talking about.

That's not to say there isn't a small chance he actually leaves.

I pretty much agree with everything here.

Top Bottom