• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Nobility

Banned
ESPN is going to have a field day with LeBron's block.

iyZFFPc12QukH.gif

Spurs were trying too much on help defense
Miami kicked it out

simple. That didn't happen in the first game.

2K didn't have this outcome. Actually in the 2K game, Manu scored 44 points and we still lost by 6.

44 points? Was the game a week long or is the game that inaccurate to make current Manu such a scoring machine?

ESPN Heat Index grades really piss me off. How the fuck did Wade get a C+ but LeBron gets a B+ mainly because of garbage time play where Wade was resting. SMH.

knicks

ESPN Heat Index grades really piss me off. How the fuck did Wade get a C+ but LeBron gets a B+ mainly because of garbage time play where Wade was resting. SMH.

Relax. It's ESPN Grades. LOLOLOL

If you noticed they only gave grades out to Miami Heat series throughout the playoffs. That is it. No other series got grades. They just make shit up.

Relax. It's ESPN Grades. LOLOLOL

If you noticed they only gave grades out to Miami Heat series throughout the playoffs. That is it. No other series got grades. They just make shit up.

If you notice, only the Heat get grades throughout the year. What are you talking about?

I think maybe I don't like the Heat because of the love ESPN gives them. Like they have their own tab on the NBA page, "Heat Check" which I just find ridiculous. I dislike the Heat so much that it's making me root for the hated Spurs.

Fjordson

I think maybe I don't like the Heat because of the love ESPN gives them. Like they have their own tab on the NBA page, "Heat Check" which I just find ridiculous. I dislike the Heat so much that it's making me root for the hated Spurs.
It's part of it, certainly.

It's why I've been a Chicago/Indiana/San Antonio fan this postseason.

Popovich gon' get em.

Vire

I wonder if they could be any more blatant. I mean it's not like this series is tied 1-1 with it going back to San Antonio

Did you hear them postgame after the first game? They were sucking Tim Duncans dick until this morning.

They are king of hyberbole.

I just switched it to NBATV the instant the game was over.

I know that feel, bro.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=62104957&postcount=3205

Replace the word "Heat" with "LeBron" though. To be fair, they were pulling this same shit when he was in Cleveland.

How many times did they run that game winner against Orlando clip?

DominoKid

even w/o ESPN i'd still hate the shit out of the Heat as currently constructed. the ESPN overload makes me wish a sinkhole would swallow AA arena during practice. or wherever the hell the Heat practice at.

Did you hear them postgame after the first game? They were sucking Tim Duncans dick until this morning.

They are king of hyberbole.

I just switched it to NBATV the instant the game was over.

True..true. But I just find it funny when they were sucking Tim's dick the Spurs were up. Now the Heat even the series and are 3 wins away from a chip while the Spurs are somehow behind lol.

Fjordson

Grey Wolfs head on Robb Starks body being paraded around.

Only 12 minutes in and this episode may have the best acting the show has seen.

Ok enough of this here, sorry about the off topic guys.
Haha oh shit.

This has been a pretty good season. Going to a long wait for S4.

As a Orlando fan that shit annoyed the hell out of me. When we finally won I was low key happier they would stop showing that damn clip than that we won.

Remember the pass ESPN gave LeBron (when he left the arena without addressing the media) and then when he finally did speak to the media, he was wearing a Yankee cap to troll the Cleveland fanbase, knowing a summer later he had the option to bail?

Top Bottom