• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Sup guys. Quick before the game just want to get some E3 opinions out. MS can suck it. Sony has all my money. Nintendo made me cry. MGS5 and FFXV games of the show.

Now lets go heat!!!!

duxstar

Sad fact ........ kids growing up won't know how great Jordan was, Seriously hope some of them look at highlights/games the way I did for Players I knew I should watch play before my time.

lol glen davis trollin

Glen Davis ‏@iambigbaby11 9m
Spurs winning tonight ! For you band wagon heat fans !!! 😝😜👊💪lol

Vire

Sup guys. Quick before the game just want to get some E3 opinions out. MS can suck it. Sony has all my money. Nintendo made me cry. MGS5 and FFXV games of the show.

Now lets go heat!!!!

I... agree with everything said?

Which is amazing since I've been shitting on Japanese gaming for the past 5 years.

Lkr

Sad fact ........ kids growing up won't know how great Jordan was, Seriously hope some of them look at highlights/games the way I did for Players I knew I should watch play before my time.

they'll never understand just how fucking dominant shaq was

Vire

Spurs already have the Western Conference banner up for 2013?

:lol

Might as well celebrate as far as you are going to get early.

bosh has missed two open ass jumpers

i think we're doing ok. i expect a tie game soon

i think bosh needs to roll to the basket more

Miami can't hit anything.

Well, Duncan can at least still dunk.

Maybe Bosh and duncan will combine for like 5/25.

Maybe ESPN was right about Wade needing to come off the bench...

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Lebron, do something on the court if you are live. Are you alive Lebron?

Pimpwerx

I like how we look on defense. I hate how we look on offense. Wade is the only one attacking. Everyone else is clanking jumpers. We've had so many chances to take and build a lead, but...ugh. I hope Spo is chewing them out about it. Too much standing around on offense. PEACE.

Top Bottom