• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Its just weird on a team as stacked as the Heat that even when Lebron has a stinker he gets so much attention and credit.

No offense but I find it weird that people even notice this stuff

After games, and non-Heat games, "who/what the media will talk about" is the last thing on my mind

Welcome to Charlotte Ewing. We're re-assembling the 09 Magic coaching staff apparently. It's too bad we don't have the most important piece though - SVG himself.

thekad

Banned
I like how literally every year EL says something about how the servers have been upgraded and this time will be different and people eat it up every single time :lol

Should just start blocking spectators during peak E3 hours. Probably would get more traffick from the glut of actual posters actually being able to post...

Hope GAF doesn't shit the bed anymore tonight. Need to be able to hate on Miami during the game.

You're slowly falling for them. Admit it!

duxstar

lol Jimmy Kimmel is totally clowning heat fans right now, granted you (every team) has stupid fans all over ......

Lebron James with a hurt Vulva

Fjordson

Should just start blocking spectators during peak E3 hours. Probably would get more traffick from the glut of actual posters actually being able to post...

You're slowly falling for them. Admit it!
I will admit that the Lebron trailer for 2K14 was cool. I'm guessing it was next gen/PC footage cause that shit looked dope. Way better than 2K13.

And that's an interesting idea about blocking guests during E3. 16000 guests is a nice number, but probably not worth them locking out the 7000 members trying to post (saw those numbers briefly last night after Sony's presser).

I will admit that the Lebron trailer for 2K14 was cool. I'm guessing it was next gen/PC footage cause that shit looked dope. Way better than 2K13.

And that's an interesting idea about blocking guests during E3. 16000 guests is a nice number, but probably not worth them locking out the 7000 members trying to post (saw those numbers briefly last night after Sony's presser).

2k14 looked kind of bad, lebrons ear and textures looked low. I am sure it will look better though.

Vire

S0EsWTL.png

Poop...

Fjordson

2k14 looked kind of bad, lebrons ear and textures looked low. I am sure it will look better though.
Faces and player likenesses will always look goofy I think in sports games. I've sort of made my peace with it. I just want the animations and overall player models to look good, and they totally did to me in that trailer.

But with faces, yeah, still a little weird looking.

Fjordson

I wouldn't be worried about Wade. Was his usual mediocre self in game 2 and Miami blew the doors off SA. Heat just need their shooters to show up again.

Unfortunately for them, SA is about to sweep for the title. Book it. Pop got this shit.

duxstar

Dunno how I feel tonight, on the one hand you have to trust Pop, on the other hand they totally got outclassed against Miami in game 2, even before the huge Miami run the Spurs looked horrible on offense and were relying on Danny Green to keep them in the game, they weren't penetrating and relying on the 3 point shooters.

Game 1 to Game 2 were completely different games, Game 1 the Spurs moved the ball around well, were able to penetrate and kick out with Tony Parker, and get the ball into Duncan.

Game 2 the Heat manhandled the Spurs offense and caught them off guard with Lebron James throwing picks. A part of me thinks there are "only" so many shots that can go in, so like running up the score when your ahead is pointless cause you only have "so many" baskets" and being on fire only last for so long.

Game 2 the heat caught fire, and Ginobli single handedly cost them 10 points which let them get ahead, and then feed off the crowd.

Hopefully Pop benches Manu if he sucks as bad as he did in game 2, he was fucking atrocious. I think he had like 4 possessions in a row where he missed or turned it over.

duxstar

wouldnt be surprised if the Heat won tonight

they arent getting home swept,

they going back to Miami but who knows what the series will be

Some reason I always felt this series was going back to Miami 3 - 2 Spurs, I think Spurs come out tonight and win (i feel this is a must win game for the spurs) then in typical heat fashion they show up in game 4, then San Antonio realizes they're screwed and pulls ahead 3 - 2 ...... from there I think its up to how the heat do at home.

duxstar

For the record after googling Jessie Williams, turns out he's an actor on Grey's Anatomy hence why most of us didn't know who he was LOL

duxstar

2 damn good kids doing National Anthems, the girl was pretty good in Miami too, most the time you groan when a kid's doing it.

Top Bottom