• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Emwitus

Lebron 7-21 15pts

rmpua8.gif

smerfy

Banned
I don't even know why Chalmers is in.

0 for 5. 4 fouls. how many turnovers? idek.

Wade disappears as usual in the 2nd half. no penetration at ALL when he's on the floor. Heat should be totally embarrassed.

Chris Bosh as usual is an offensive non-factor.

Why the hell didn't they throw it to Miller more? Makes zero sense. dude is 5/5 from the floor and you don't pass it to him? or find a way to get the ball in his hands?

LeBron has been cold 3 straight games. no lift. no aggression.

There's a lot wrong right now with the heat.

Most interesting stat to me is...Chris Anderson with ZERO rebounds.

If the heat don't play with a little damn passion the next game this series is over.

Just a disgrace. Wade settles for jumpers...LeBron not cutting or posting up...bosh content to shoot 20 footers...Mario getting nothing done outside of 1 game...if someone doesn't rip into this team in the locker room it's done. just a pitiful game from the outset. no drive/aggression/emotion from the heat.

PBY

Banned
Crazy overreactions incoming.

Heat blew out Indiana and lost the next game.

Shit we blew the spurs out last game.

Real issue is that we dropped one at home. These next two are gonna be tough.

Gaf finally working..

Well good thing heat fans, looks like Green and Neal blew their load tonight.. No way we get a repeat performance like that again..

On the other hand, I don't believe that Lebron will be missing mid range Js like tonight come Thursday.

I have my doubts.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Gaf finally working..

Well good thing heat fans, looks like Green and Neal blew their load tonight.. No way we get a repeat performance like that again..

On the other hand, I don't believe that Lebron will be missing mid range Js like tonight come Thursday.

Green played like this in game 2.

Vestal

The drive by posters tonight are really pathetic.. Funny how no one showed their face here after game 2...

Bosh seemed to have a hot hand all night. Not sure why the heat don't stick with whose hot and give them their shots. Not that I mind. Love the blowout win for the spurs.

h1nch

So when Green was playing with the Cavs they said Lebron didn't have any help lol.

The Cavs didn't have a real coaching staff that could help their players get better.

The Danny Green you see tonight was built by Pop, Chip Engelland and the rest of the Spurs' unrivaled coaching staff.

Yea but SA already had home court back when you guys blew them out. Plus they had just won 8 straight playoff games and were due for a loss. I guess the 2-3-2 format might make it harder for the spurs to close out.

Pimpwerx

Danny Green rules incoming.

I'm honestly not worried. I'm annoyed though. We're better than this. PEACE.

Yeah should've taken care of homecourt advantage

Ideally we just need to come to Miami at least 2-3, but I don't want them to have to try to win 3 straight. gotta win game 4

smerfy

Banned
The drive by posters tonight are really pathetic.. Funny how no one showed their face here after game 2...

That's how it seems to be for any game. Fans of the losing team disappear and then drive-by when they win.

Usually kills any chance of discussion but they want to say their peace and are entitled to it I guess.

Top Bottom