• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I think I mentioned several times that the crazy difference between the Spurs and Pacers was how good from the three the Spurs are and that it would give the Heat trouble that they haven't experienced in the playoffs frok their opponents.

But I didn't expect record-breaking trouble.

Vire

iLFFqpZxPbqPs.gif

Have fun tonight folks, I'll be back when Game 4 rolls around.

This one is tough.

Pimpwerx

...and I'm out. See y'all on Thursday. I'm sure the sky will be falling in that time, but I'm gonna make my way over to the gaming side and fill up on the E3 news I missed while this site was in the shitter. I can't believe this. The Heat have pushed me back into gaming again. LOL! PEACE.

I kept telling myself everything would be fine during the mavs finals despite there being a bunch off signs otherwise. And I will keep telling myself we are fine here despite Lebron doing the same thing as 2011.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Wade is the catalyst for this uninspired play. His "lazy" streaks are infuriating and it rubs off on LeBron and the rest of the team. Shaq was such a bad influence on Wade back in the day. fuuck

lol miami

they really fucked up losing game 1. spurs need to keep it up for the next 2 games. miami is gonna come back with a vengeance so they gotta shut em down repeatedly.

Top Bottom