• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

smerfy

Banned
Oh no. There has been plenty of penetration with Wade in the floor.

in the first half, yes.

second half, it's penetrate then kick out. there's no drive to the basket when he's out there for the most part later in the game. he settles for horrible looks, has trouble passing the ball out to the open man...just doesn't look like his head is in the game after halftime and the whole team suffers because of it.

he starts out 4/5 with I think 4 assists. after that? 3/10 with 1 assist.

Bosh is guilty of this kind of lackadaisical play as well. starts off okay and then disappears for half the game. No effort on the boards, poor boxing out, poor individual defense.

idk what's with LeBron...maybe overplayed after that 7 game series, maybe just the defensive scheme, but he's gotta get more aggressive. if he doesn't it's probably series over.

A lot wrong with this game on the heat side.

Real talk. What's going on with Lebron? Is he hurt? Is Kawhi in his head? Both? Something else?

Honestly, you have to wonder what Blair did to piss off Pop. He is clearly talented enough to be logging minutes in this league.

He's short, his D is suspect, and he can't space the floor bc of his lack of a jumper

Man, LeBron had a tough night. It's ok, the game's greatest have had these types of performances. Even Kobe has had his difficult finals games. The Heat will learn from this and LeBron will perform up to his ability next game.

iLFFqpZxPbqPs.gif

SUPREME1

Banned
...and I'm out. See y'all on Thursday. I'm sure the sky will be falling in that time, but I'm gonna make my way over to the gaming side and fill up on the E3 news I missed while this site was in the shitter. I can't believe this. The Heat have pushed me back into gaming again. LOL! PEACE.

FAN UP!

PEACE!

Man, LeBron had a tough night. It's ok, the game's greatest have had these types of performances. Even Kobe has had his difficult finals games. The Heat will learn from this and LeBron will perform up to his ability next game.

I hope so, Michael Bolton, I hope so.

As usual I have my doubts...but both teams rarely lose back to back. However one of them has to be broken :-(

smerfy

Banned
I think you misunderstood what I meant by penetration there.

As in the Spurs forcibly inserted their penises into the collective butts of the Heat tonight.

ah...okay I thought you were responding seriously.

honestly, I don't know what Miami's offensive gameplan is.

it's not get to the paint really...it's not really much pick n roll...LeBron isn't posting...there's a lot of iso/little ball movement...and there's almost exclusively jumpers from wade/chalmers/LeBron/bosh for half the game.

and it's not like it's this game. outside of the run in game 2 and a few offensive play calls in game 1, this has been the Heat in this series.

PBY

Banned
Oh? 5 times that I can remember off the top of my head. Spurs tied the record for most 3s in a nba game record this season so obvious this isn't an anomaly.
How could you possibly remember those percentages off the top of your head.

Vire

I hope so, Michael Bolton, I hope so.

As usual I have my doubts...but both teams rarely lose back to back. However one of them has to be broken :-(

I'm not concerned about this team being "broken". I'm concerned with the fact that we need to win the next 3 out of 4 games.

That's going to be difficult.

I have a feeling we are going to head home 3-2 Spurs. What happens next is anyones guess.

Top Bottom