• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Babalu.

if mike miller starts tonight, he is going to shoot like shit. like 1/6 or 2/9. and everyone is going to blame him and the coach.

look to this post when he starts out 0/3. it has been said.

Pimpwerx

Had a funny conversation with a client today. He told me he was really excited watching E3 this year. I was like, "Yeah? The PS4 looks sick, right?" He said, "No. I meant the WiiU." I wanted to laugh, but he seemed genuinely excited about it. A high school kid, no less. Weird. PEACE.

Had a funny conversation with a client today. He told me he was really excited watching E3 this year. I was like, "Yeah? The PS4 looks sick, right?" He said, "No. I meant the WiiU." I wanted to laugh, but he seemed genuinely excited about it. A high school kid, no less. Weird. PEACE.

The Wii U does have some awesome looking games coming though, no lie. And they actually showed gameplay.

was cloving your client

Lkr

why we hating on the wii u in here? you guys aren't excited about smash bros? gtfo

i find it funny that lebron gets blasted for passing too much and kobe gets blasted for not passing enough

smash is gonna be dope but thats still a year or so away. at least theres gonna be DKCR2. the first one made me break controllers and cry like a little girl but it was so rewarding.

still probably wont get a wii u until a price drop

Lkr

smash is gonna be dope but thats still a year or so away. at least theres gonna be DKCR2. the first one made me break controllers and cry like a little girl but it was so rewarding.

still probably wont get a wii u until a price drop

me neither but i can wait. i have a pc

Lkr

QILvUgF.jpg

why do we still have to wait 120 seconds btw? e3 is over :(

Top Bottom