• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

If Spurs win the series, Parker will get MVP because he's the guy who the NBA is promoting this year, but Green really deserves it considering his work on both ends.

I don't get this team anymore. Lebron simply shuts it off in long stretches. The team age craptastic defense for long spurts. Game to game we look like totally different teams.

A team this inconsistent does not win championships. I know they can play so much better.

Hell of a missed foul on that lebron drive. Whatever spurs went on one of those crazy ass runs and we couldn't adjust. I like the effort late game at least.

smerfy

Banned
Ray Allen and D Wade carrying the team only for LeBron to fuck it all up.

don't even start that lol

this game was over long before that.

chalmers/UD/bad coaching by spoelstra/cole.

those were all horrible issues.

there was literally zero defensive intensity from the heat outside a few spurts.

hang the head in shame miami...but come back with at least a LITTLE bit of intensity.

i watched a bit in the 3rd when it fell apart. allen hits a shot, looks open the next 3 possessions. why didn't he get the ball? chalmers decided to wario it up. turnovers, retarded 3's. suddenly heat were down by 10 again.

rando14

igv61L21J3P2y.gif

GOD DAMN IT POP

Top Bottom