• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

I still think the Heat got this.

It's gonna be tough for the Spurs to win in Miami...it kinda took a gdlk shot to win game 1...

Plus the Heat don't lose back to back it seems.

GamerSoul

I don't get this team anymore. Lebron simply shuts it off in long stretches. The team age craptastic defense for long spurts. Game to game we look like totally different teams.

A team this inconsistent does not win championships. I know they can play so much better.

I sadly could not have said it better myself. Well their backs are against the wall once again. We'll see if that's what they have been waiting for.

Nori Chan

Also predicted spurs would win in 7

ph33 about to buy some of that disgusting popeyes, pi about to spam the thread, and peter is going to do him

Vestal

so I wonder how you guys are going to suddenly have more free time to post between now and the next game

They are coming out of the woodwork again tonight Ph33nix.. You know how it is, Miami wins and this is a ghost town, Miami losses and there is not an empty seat in the house.

rando14

If the spurs win green is MVP right?

though he probly deserves i bet they give it to parker, these last two games will decide it

There is no way the Heat can win the finals if they drop the next one.

20673657_omg_reaction_gif.gif

giga

Timmy: 17pts, 12reb, 7-10fg, 3blk

BUT PIMP SAID

"Dude's soft and will get bullied on the boards." Bitch please! He's gonna be our main offensive weapon. I don't know if he'll be the high scorer on any given night, but I see him putting up the better average on the season. He'll definitely average 10+ boards again. His jumper is so sweet. Would never know it since the Raps are never on tv. He's gonna be a problem for a lot of teams, because no way they don't double Wade or Bron.

BadAss2961

don't even start that lol

this game was over long before that.

chalmers/UD/bad coaching by spoelstra/cole.

those were all horrible issues.

there was literally zero defensive intensity from the heat outside a few spurts.

hang the head in shame miami...but come back with at least a LITTLE bit of intensity.

i watched a bit in the 3rd when it fell apart. allen hits a shot, looks open the next 3 possessions. why didn't he get the ball? chalmers decided to wario it up. turnovers, retarded 3's. suddenly heat were down by 10 again.
Several guys made big shots for Miami in the 2nd half to keep them in the game. LeBron got some tipped balls and some steals, but was shit offensively down the stretch. Shot was off, he was throwing the ball away, and dat moving screen to kill the game.

Top Bottom