• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

SamuraiX-

Spurs starting lineup scored all but 7 of the team's points in this game.

As long as Gino starts, Splitter doesn't start and Matt Bonner never sees the floor again, SA should cruise to a win in Game 6.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"Dude's soft and will get bullied on the boards." Bitch please! He's gonna be our main offensive weapon. I don't know if he'll be the high scorer on any given night, but I see him putting up the better average on the season. He'll definitely average 10+ boards again. His jumper is so sweet. Would never know it since the Raps are never on tv. He's gonna be a problem for a lot of teams, because no way they don't double Wade or Bron.

heheehehh

Several guys made big shots for Miami in the 2nd half to keep them in the game. LeBron got some tipped balls and some steals, but was shit offensively down the stretch. Shot was off, he was throwing the ball away, and dat moving screen to kill the game.
He had one stupid pass to wade that missed horribly but their were two to bosh that landed right in his hands that he lost. Shot was definitely off but I don't think it was a bad as the stat sheet says.

Where did half this team go? Where is udonis? Birdman? Chalmers? Cole? Miller in this game did nothing?

All I see is a malfunctioning team where only certain parts work certain nights. Look at this game the spurs put up tonight, almost everyone played well. A complete team win. When's the last time we did that.

Vestal

Better to let a role player win a deserving Finals MVP than a star win an undeserving finals MVP.

A spot up shooter does not win Finals MVP, without Ducan/Parker setting up those shots he wouldn't be able to make them..

Lets not kid ourselves here people. He has been hitting well from 3, but if the Spurs do win the MVP will go to Parker or Duncan depending on the final game.

Pimpwerx

Brutal. I'm glad this loss came tonight and not Friday. I only have to suffer for one day. Champions deliver in these moments. I have no doubts. See y'all Tuesday. PEACE.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
He had one stupid pass to wade that missed horribly but their were two to bosh that landed right in his hands that he lost. Shot was definitely off but I don't think it was a bad as the stat sheet says.

He missed several crucial layups in the second half, right at the rim. You and your fucking stat sheet. He was awful in the second half.

Vestal

Where did half this team go? Where is udonis? Birdman? Chalmers? Cole? Miller in this game did nothing?

All I see is a malfunctioning team where only certain parts work certain nights. Look at this game the spurs put up tonight, almost everyone played well. A complete team win. When's the last time we did that.

What really hurt us was that Cole became hot garbage tonight, he was horrible on both ends of the floor.

Birdman was getting scorched by Ducan in games 1 and 2. Miller I am not sure.. Didn't seem like he even took a shot all game.

First of all, you're a little bitch for not taking your "bottom of the page" L and thinking that this was worth reposting.

aG46g.gif

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
1 win away from the dynasty lasting 3 different decades.

I know it's no way in hell we win game 6.

He missed several crucial layups in the second half, right at the rim. You and your fucking stat sheet. He was awful in the second half.
Yeah and he got fouled on at at least two. There were a shit load if no calls, but GAF will never callem out if they aren't son spurs.

Miller did shit in Game 4 too, which is why I was wondering if starting him was a mistake. Sure you get the spacing but he's scored like 5 points in those 2 games. And playing 25+ minutes both games, now the bench gives 0 scoring.

Darkman M

A spot up shooter does not win Finals MVP, without Ducan/Parker setting up those shots he wouldn't be able to make them..

Lets not kid ourselves here people. He has been hitting well from 3, but if the Spurs do win the MVP will go to Parker or Duncan depending on the final game.
I could see Parker getting it, but 25 3's on like 70% shooting is damn worthy, that 3 he hit when the Heat cut the lead to 1 saved the game.

SamuraiX-

Wesker just had an epiphany.

What a glorious day.

Tom Penny

18 TO's for the Spurs. If they don't keep it under 15 the next 2 games they lose. I will say Ray hit a bunch of shots...prepare for garbage next game if you're a Heat fan.

Vestal

I bet spo is gonna start Ray next game

why isnt birdman playing? what the hell 0_o

You can't start ray.. Ray is your production off the bench and keeps offense in when Wade and bosh come out.

Birdman got scorched by Duncan.. I could see them bringing him in when Duncan sits in the next 2 games.

Game2. Would have been game one also. Our guard play has been pretty bad though.

Top Bottom