• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Fjordson

Reporter asking Mark Jackson about Magic's comments saying a superstar is being born in Steph Curry:

"They're just getting to the hospital. The baby has been born already."

lol Mark Jackson has some great lines.

LuchaShaq

Banned
In advance avoid the comments on any Jason Collins story, you know they are going to be a shit show.

7 foot tall players can always find a job in the league, even if it means taking the vet minimum and riding the end of the bench.

Tell that to Keith Kloss, Eddy Curry etc.

7 foot isn't enough. Plenty of college guys that height who never even get on a roster.

In advance avoid the comments on any Jason Collins story, you know they are going to be a shit show.

7 foot isn't enough. Plenty of college guys that height who never even get on a roster.

collins plays good post defense and fouls hard unlike those other guys

charsace

Collins has a niche that is useful.

linsivvi

Obviously I meant players who were good enough to stick around the league for many years.

And Eddy Curry fucked himself up by showing up to camp at 400 pounds.

Cipherr

I would like to hear what aspects of his game he has improved on..

Are you serious with this? He is near or at his high in 3pt shooting, FG% rebounds... and although still not as good as he should be, he has improved his post play and passing. He also learned how to show up in the Playoffs/Finals.

This is getting into salty territories now. The guys game has definitely improved. Saying otherwise just really makes you sound like a hater.

AirBrian

probably late on this too, but whatever I wasn't even watching the damn game

iszjfSQDWWRd4.gif

As much as I hate the Spurs, Timmy always cracks me up.

Smokey

7 foot tall players can always find a job in the league, even if it means taking the vet minimum and riding the end of the bench.

Karma tells me that the Thunder will lose after KD's bitch move.

Yeah was a definitely a bitch move. Just for that I'll be glad that he stays in 2nd this year, and continue to let LBJ covertly learn his strengths and weaknesses since they're best buds. Ass.

Also Darkside we been losing since you decided to become a transplant. Plz leave. Thx

KingGondo

Banned
Gondo inherited a playoff team. He's gonna need a few seasons of basement dwelling to properly hate the other teams in the WC.
Yeah, that was pretty thrilling when we made the playoffs with 23 wins in 08-09. Boy did the West suck that year.

This is some emwitus kinda bullshit here
I stand by my post. I hope the Spurs win a title if we can't, pretty simple. Don't know what's so controversial about that.

Anyone who hates the Spurs hates basketball.

PBY

Banned
Yeah, that was pretty thrilling when we made the playoffs with 23 wins in 08-09. Boy did the West suck that year.

I stand by my post. I hope the Spurs win a title if we can't, pretty simple. Don't know what's so controversial about that.

A. Sorry about that one bad year.

B. You don't have to hate the Spurs, even though they are your biggest obstacle to getting back to the Finals- but cmon man, YOU HAVE THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WEST. Why are you even thinking about this?

KingGondo

Banned
if my team doesnt win a title then i dont hope for shit. your team lost
Diff'rent strokes. I still like to be entertained and root for other teams if OKC isn't playing them.
A. Sorry about that one bad year.

B. You don't have to hate the Spurs, even though they are your biggest obstacle to getting back to the Finals- but cmon man, YOU HAVE THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WEST. Why are you even thinking about this?
I clearly said "assuming we don't make it back to the Finals" as a precondition to my rooting for the Spurs. I haven't given up hope, and I still believe in KD. I just don't believe in Scott Brooks, Derek Fisher and Kevin Martin.

I love basketball and have mad respect for what Pop has done as a coach (bar none best in the league) but I hate the Spurs because their dumb ass announcers make my ears bleed every time I have an inkling to watch Spurs basketball.

I was off by one season, still doesn't excuse the in conference well wishing. Your attitude will be different when KD leaves and OKC is stuck building around Aback and Lamb.

fertygo

I love basketball and have mad respect for what Pop has done as a coach (bar none best in the league) but I hate the Spurs because their dumb ass announcers make my ears bleed every time I have an inkling to watch Spurs basketball.

Yep and dude frigging salty everytime spurs in losing position.

Top Bottom