• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

diehard

Fleer
CommunityHighFive.gif

Of all the "Community" gifs to post...

Vire

Anyone think Rose will return for the series against The Heat?

They might be better off with Nate Robinson at this point.

Anyone think Rose will return for the series against The Heat?

They might be better off with Nate Robinson at this point.

Rose has as much of a chance coming back to play for the Bulls this season as Lebron had of going back to Cleveland during the decision.

TylerD

Diff'rent strokes. I still like to be entertained and root for other teams if OKC isn't playing them.

I clearly said "assuming we don't make it back to the Finals" as a precondition to my rooting for the Spurs. I haven't given up hope, and I still believe in KD. I just don't believe in Scott Brooks, Derek Fisher and Kevin Martin.

It probably would have been nice for the guy in your avatar to see more than 200 total minutes. Including the 41 he played in the last game of the regular season.

PBY

Banned
I still can't look at Tim Hardaway in the same light after the comments he made a few years back.

Dude was one of my heros growing up.

Dude has made a complete turnaround though, in the end I think it ended up being good for him. So shameful tho.

To this day Lebatard is super hesitant to ask interview questions that could lead to anything like that.

fertygo

I don't know why Bulls fan or anyone so mad Rose not pushing his back...

Ricky Rubio and Shumpert playing like total shit like 3-4 month after thrown in middle of season.. And everyone will demand much more for Rose, and he not gonna asked played in lesser role either, he gonna play as primary player on line-up, how ridiculous is that. Deng still play 40mpg with fucked up wrist afterall.

He know if he can't even provide as much as that, might as well sit down than became burden.

Ricky Rubio shot under like 30% and barely can run constantly for quite amount of time before play at normal level for like 10 game in last 3 week of regular season.

Every team that has swept the Lakers went on to win the NBA Finals, except for the Jazz losing to the 98 Bulls. If the Heat lose to the Spurs, MJ > Lebron. It's math.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Ricky Rubio shot under like 30% and barely can run constantly for quite amount of time before play at normal level for like 10 game in last 3 week of regular season.

Because he can't shoot. But he started playing really well about 4-6 weeks after he came back. I'd say that he actually played really well this year.

Because he can't shoot. But he started playing really well about 4-6 weeks after he came back. I'd say that he actually played really this year.

The Bulls don't have 4-6 weeks. Honestly, Rose should just sit out until next year. I think he'd do more harm than good at this point.

PBY

Banned
Because he can't shoot. But he started playing really well about 4-6 weeks after he came back. I'd say that he actually played really this year.

I agree, watched way too much Minny basketball this year (gf is from there). I'm not sure I'd want him on my team, but hes so damn fun to watch.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
I don't know why Bulls fan or anyone so mad Rose not pushing his back...

Ricky Rubio and Shumpert playing like total shit like 3-4 month after thrown in middle of season.. And everyone will demand much more for Rose, and he not gonna asked played in lesser role either, he gonna play as primary player on line-up, how ridiculous is that. Deng still play 40mpg with fucked up wrist afterall.

He know if he can't even provide as much as that, might as well sit down than became burden.

I'm not mad, but it is fun to poke fun at the situation. Even if he came back, Bulls wouldn't beat the heat because Noah is like 50% of his normal self.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Good for Collins, hope it encourages other players to come out (if they feel like its important to them, obviously, just cause youre gay doesnt mean you need to let us know)

Surprised there wasnt a thread in OT about this, I miss Gaborn :|

Rodeo Clown

The Bulls don't have 4-6 weeks. Honestly, Rose should just sit out until next year. I think he'd do more harm than good at this point.

That's what I've been saying. There's no way he can come back if they make the next round. He doesn't have the time he'll need to get back into playing high level basketball.

I know there will be talk, and apparently his brother said he could play, but he's not playing. If he really wanted to play this year, he would have come back when he was cleared. At the least, he would have come back with some time left in the regular season. It's too late now.

I think the biggest argument made against gay people in athletic programs is showering with them. The world should be like Space Troopers in that aspect. Casual coed showering everywhere.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Rubio is entering third year territory where you find out if he's boom or bust

what are your expectations/hopes for Ricky next year

Thats not accurate

The only thing he needs to improve at is his shot, and even if that doesnt happen, the rest of his skillset are already at a very high level, specially for a #6 pick ...

BTW Rose should def not come back, it wouldnt help, not with that injury.

PBY

Banned
I think the biggest argument made against gay people in athletic programs is showering with them. The world should be like Space Troopers in that aspect. Casual coed showering everywhere.

I like to think that teammates would just be mature about it. Who cares.

Rodeo Clown

Rubio is entering third year territory where you find out if he's boom or bust

what are your expectations/hopes for Ricky next year

That he'll continue to be awesome. He is a fantastic player, even if he can't shoot. That's what Love is paid to do anyway.

Cipherr

Still waiting on that Steph Curry gif. Someone needs to get on that.

That was just.... the dude just turns away after release.

I really went in for Denver making it far in the playoffs, but this GSW team is unbelievable. I am actually upset that I didn't follow them this season. They are seriously good, and while it may be a 'no duh' at this point with GS up 3 to 1; I can't see Denver knocking these guys off.

Who will GSW be matched up with next round?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Dbk7BlCShsE

Can someone gif the first shot in this vid? Curry had a "real men don't look at explosions moment." He turned around and started running back even before the shot went in.

Curry was so fun to watch. Such a bad ass move running to the other end of the court once his shot went off.

howarddealwithit.gif

LOL. Man I love me some Timmy

:lol

Oh man. Assuming we don't make it back to the Finals (let me hold on to a small sliver of hope for now), I'm on the GO SPURS GO bandwagon.

Timmy deserves #5.

Whaaaa. Gondo what happened to you bro?

Top Bottom