• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
did you forget the year he took shitty squads to the 5th seed twice

those teams weren't even projected to be in the playoffs and a ton of coaches would have fucked that up but he managed to squeak a lot out of trash

Getting 5th seed in the East with an MVP candidate on your roster

#Spo

duxstar

What happens if Lebron James get's kicked out of the game lol ........ the ensuing chaos would be crazy for the next 48 hours.

iwW5Xo7BkRhis.gif

Vahagn

Refs should just charge a foul to someone every time they flop. It would put a stop to it immediately.

Someone falls down while setting a screen? Automatic flop unless the other person is running through them and is legitimately bigger than them.

Pimpwerx

Down 4 after all those fouls and missed shots? I'll take it. I think there's some positives, particularly our ball security. Continue to secure the ball, while generating good looks. However, we gotta watch the fouls. I think half the fouls were non-shooting stuff from bodying guys. Gotta control that. PEACE.

Down 4 after all those fouls and missed shots? I'll take it. I think there's some positives, particularly our ball security. Continue to secure the ball, while generating good looks. However, we gotta watch the fouls. I think half the fouls were non-shooting stuff from bodying guys. Gotta control that. PEACE.

I wish they would play taking care of the ball as much as they consciously did in game 3. Seems like they're going for more fuckball/stupid plays

Pimpwerx

Guys wouldn't flop if the refs called the obvious foul. Let's not pretend it originated on its own.

You had guys like Riley telling their players to foul every play and dare the refs to call it. So guys had to start selling contact to get calls. Then it just kinda snowballs. If refs called games consistently, I don't think flopping would be an issue. Not that it is now, but it would be less of an issue. PEACE.

Refs should just charge a foul to someone every time they flop. It would put a stop to it immediately.

Someone falls down while setting a screen? Automatic flop unless the other person is running through them and is legitimately bigger than them.

Euro ball, they give a technical on the spot. that works too.

Tom Penny

We'd have no NBA if they got rid of flopping.

Hold up, this was probably posted, but I have the true game changer for the NBA. Via Grantland:

Exciting news for NBA nerds who enjoy Bonner’s deadpan “Coach B” YouTube series of instructional videos: Bonner informs Grantland that “Coach B” is set to return, with a special guest appearance from Brian Scalabrine. You read that right: Matt Bonner and Brian Scalabrine have apparently filmed a comedy video together. Prepare accordingly.

Top Bottom