• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

exarkun

Giri has been on something lately. Been a little more feisty and assertive than usual. I kind of like it. Maybe Korean ladies do too ;)

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
giri has really come off the rails this season, like he's bestgafs version of Paul Pierce

johnson-pierce-gif.gif

....fuck the celtics

giri

Giri are you having a really bad day
I'm having a bad year. Seriously, 2013 can go fuck it self.

giri has really come off the rails this season, like he's bestgafs version of Paul Pierce

I like to think of my self more as dragic. Just beaten down by mediocrity.

His statement was dumb. It just was. It's not the dumbest posted in the last few pages. But it still was.

Miami wins by 20+ tonight, minimum 17+ but most likely over 20, just my gut feeling. LeBron will have a monster game, probably around 40 points and near a triple double.

Emwitus

don't kiss his ass man! stand up for yourself

Congrats on the Lakers choosing D'antoni over Dwight!

Better than choosing 20 million dollar knees and chuck boat over Wilson Chandler, Danilo Gallinari, Timofey Mozgov, the Knicks 2014 first-round draft pick, the Warriors' 2012 second-round pick, the Warriors' 2013 second-round pick and $3 million in cash.

Ujiri should be given manager of the decade.

Better than choosing 20 million dollar knees and chuck boat over Wilson Chandler, Raymond Felton, Danilo Gallinari, Timofey Mozgov, the Knicks 2014 first-round draft pick, the Warriors' 2012 second-round pick, the Warriors' 2013 second-round pick and $3 million in cash.

the knicks gave all that up? geeeeez

Nori Chan

If I was Giri's DD, I would get him drunk, take him home, tuck him into bed.

Then I would raid his fridge, and not take my shoes off when I get there.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Better than choosing 20 million dollar knees and chuck boat over Wilson Chandler, Raymond Felton, Danilo Gallinari, Timofey Mozgov, the Knicks 2014 first-round draft pick, the Warriors' 2012 second-round pick, the Warriors' 2013 second-round pick and $3 million in cash.

did you type that or just copy and paste, cause I am somewhat impressed you bothered to list the second round picks.... cause you know them being second round picks?

Anyhow considering we sent you D'antoni a few months after that deal.... eh it could be worse... we could of kept D'antoni.

Emwitus

did you type that or just copy and paste, cause I am somewhat impressed you bothered to list the second round picks.... cause you them being second round picks? Anyhow considering we sent you D'antoni a few months after that deal.... eh it could be worse... we could of kept D'antoni.

Copy paste lol. Although, nothing can beat getting D'antoni...i'll give you that.

lmao emwitus is still salty.

Can you blame me? I don't know how dolan screened d'antoni shittiness from the lakers front office.

Vire

Dwyanes airball and Haslems shot really could not have been more off. Jesus, is this what we are in for tonight?

Top Bottom