• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

is this why we have no idea which team you follow?

And I didn't know being a top 5-10 player made you irrelevant. We should just run this thread on talks about Lebron and KD at all times.

LOL. And everyone here knows I'm an OKC fan. KD and Westbrook next year!

Tom Penny

BLiUTHtCYAAEgeq.jpg_large-480x360.jpg

thekad

Banned
It's still the leagues fault. They could end flopping tomorrow if they wanted to. Hell, the refs could just stop calling fouls for players who flop, even legit ones. Let David West give Lebron a forearm shiver to the back and just shrug your shoulders while he's laying on the ground. That would be the end of flopping. The league doesn't want that though.
You guys are weird.

NBA fan since 2008!

Not to discredit your memory or reading comprehension, but I clowned the last guy on here that tried to call me a "new" fan.

I've been watching the league since 1986 (as a five year old with my dad). Were you alive then?

You COULD make the case that I'm a new OKC fan, and you'd technically be correct. What Thunder fan isn't new in the grand scheme of things? I happen to be one of the few guys who followed the Sonics when they moved, instead of getting bitter at the league. Sue me.

Not to discredit your memory or reading comprehension, but I clowned the last guy on here that tried to call me a "new" fan.

I've been watching the league since 1986 (as a five year old with my dad). Were you alive then?

You COULD make the case that I'm a new OKC fan, and you'd technically be correct. What Thunder fan isn't new in the grand scheme of things? I happen to be one of the few guys who followed the Sonics when they moved, instead of getting bitter at the league. Sue me.
wait, you were a sonics fan, now you're a thunder fan?

wait, you were a sonics fan, now you're a thunder fan?

Yep, been over this five or six times already on this thread and previous ones.

If the HGHeat left Miami to somewhere else and no other team took their place, who would you root for?

Actually, no need to answer that. Most Miami fans are ditching the team again in 2014...three years after they started cheering for them.

If the HGHeat left Miami to somewhere else and no other team took their place, who would you root for?

Actually, no need to answer that. Most Miami fans are ditching the team again in 2014...three years after they started cheering for them.
well, I wouldn't root for any team most likely.

Vahagn

I love when posters go all LLL on us

Emwitus

Why you giving them credit? Most miami fans are ditching the team after they lose tonight.

Not sure whats worse, rooting for a team that abondoned your city or making fun of others jumping on a train of a team tha actually is local.

well, I wouldn't root for any team most likely.

Fair enough...I love the game too much.

I love when posters go all LLL on us

Assuming you mean lifelong Laker fan or something? Not sure you really know how to communicate any point in proper context other than Kobe fan fiction, so please excuse me for being lost here.

Not sure whats worse, rooting for a team that abondoned your city or making fun of others jumping on a train of a team tha actually is local.

Cloving, I'm in the military and move every couple of years. The concept of "local" doesn't work here. The closest team to me right now are the Spurs, but I don't swap my allegiance based on team performance or where I live. I'm six hours from OKC. I was cheering for Seattle when I lived on the east coast.

Your team should be what you breathe and bleed for, not whatever team LeBron plays on.

If/when Seattle gets a new team, I'll go back to my true basketball love. Until then, I root for the zombie version of them.

Fair enough...I love the game too much.

Assuming you mean lifelong Laker fan or something? Not sure you really know how to communicate any point in proper context other than Kobe fan fiction, so please excuse me for being lost here.

Cloving, I'm in the military and move every couple of years. The concept of "local" doesn't work here. The closest team to me right now are the Spurs, but I don't swap my allegiance based on team performance or where I live. I'm six hours from OKC. I was cheering for Seattle when I lived on the east coast.

Your team should be what you breathe and bleed for, not whatever team LeBron plays on.

If/when Seattle gets a new team, I'll go back to my true basketball love. Until then, I root for the zombie version of them.

I dont have a problem with Heat fans coming back to the fold when Bron came or Fans rooting for certain playersif they don't have alegiance to a team. Folks living in South Dakota don'thave a team. If they want to root for the team of their favorite player nothing wrong with that at all. Miami is no different than any other great sports team getting more fans after becoming successful.

If the team wins 3 games over a team that has only won 2, there's no possible way they can then win a 4th.

So, you're pretty stupid.

Indiana was up 2-1 last year and couldnt pull out 2 more. The Bills went to the Super Bowl 4 years in a row and lost every one. Why? Werent good in the big game. Some teams cant handle the pressure. Game 7 is much different than game 6. No need for the name calling.

giri

Indiana was up 2-1 last year and couldnt pull out 2 more. The Bills went to the Super Bowl 4 years in a row and lost every one. Why? Werent good in the big game. Some teams cant handle the pressure. Game 7 is much different than game 6. No need for the name calling.

Nope.

Still stupid.

And it's not name calling. Your statements are base stupidity. I'm just calling them what they are.

Don't like it? don't post fan fic.

Top Bottom