• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Vahagn

Wait, what? Oh, hell no. That means I won't be able to Boltonize you until next season? What a waste. I'm out. Let me know when your avatar isn't owned by somebody else.

That should be everyone's response to Psy right now.

Psy, stop tryna get someone to change your avi man, you're stuck with it till July. Embrace the Mr. Candy Deepthroat in you

rando14

The Pacers fuck themselves tho

ryan-pointing-the-office.gif

Fjordson

So who are the refs tonight?

How bad will Stern fuck the Pacers this game?
Tonight should be the opposite. To get that game 7. The league office has already commenced phase 1 of operation fuckball by suspending Birdman.

Monday night is when Stern will give the final kill command, sometime early in the third quarter I'd imagine, and guide Miami into the finals.

Shhh do you hear that... he's coming... the Warden is coming for you Indiana!

Oh I hope he plays well today. I feel good about tonight, no way Lebron is going to allow a game 7.

So Heat fans, let's just pretend that the Heat will get their 16 wins and the title. Do you think the Marlins will get to 16 wins before that happens?

jeffrey-loria.jpg

:-(

Not a Heat fan but fuck no lol.

As in you think the Marlins won't get to or past 16 wins by June 20th at the latest?

That franchise is so fucking shameful. Quite honestly right now I'm rooting for absolute futility to have the worst record of all time, any way we can get rid of the scum bags in the front office and clean house.

rando14

As in you think the Marlins won't get to or past 16 wins by June 20th at the latest?

That franchise is so fucking shameful. Quite honestly right now I'm rooting for absolute futility to have the worst record of all time, any way we can get rid of the scum bags in the front office and clean house.

Lol the problem is the guy at the very top, Jeff Loria. Nothing will change unless he actually sells the team

yeah he's the head of the snake

all his employees who magically don't get fired even after years of shittiness are his cronies

allllllllllways blame the manager

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Hey Rodeo. QotSA's ...Like Clockwork > Era Vulgaris

I don't know if I can vouch for that yet. I streamed Like Clockwork through iTunes, but only once. I liked it, especially If I Had a Tail and My God is the Sun. I really need to dig into it Tuesday.

But Era Vulgaris isn't really setting the bar high. I could do without like half the album.

Yeah they won't get to 16 wins.

I don't know if I can vouch for that yet. I streamed Like Clockwork through iTunes, but only once. I liked it, especially If I Had a Tail and My God is the Sun. I really need to dig into it Tuesday.

But Era Vulgaris isn't really setting the bar high. I could do without like half the album.

Agree on Era Vulgaris. I think this album is more consistent, though I too only had 1 listen through so it's a snap judgment.

Like the same songs a lot as well.

Top Bottom