• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

giga

So Heat fans, let's just pretend that the Heat will get their 16 wins and the title. Do you think the Marlins will get to 16 wins before that happens?

jeffrey-loria.jpg

:-(

Who is this?

Vire

Juwan Howard active tonight, James Jones inactive. Jarvis Varnado also inactive. Spoelstra said same starting lineup.

JUWAN GOING TO THUG IT UP TONIGHT!

Vire

The speech wasn't enough, he needs to show the youngins how its done.

Just hope he doesn't throw chairs like he did in the locker-room. :lol

EDIT: Ira Winderman just posted this

Wade out on court for an unusual pregame workout and shooting session with assistant coach David Fizdale, almost as if he was testing the knee.

Just hope he doesn't throw chairs like he did in the locker-room. :lol

EDIT: Ira Winderman just posted this

Wade out on court for an unusual pregame workout and shooting session with assistant coach David Fizdale, almost as if he was testing the knee.

I don't think he's testing the knee. I think he just wants to get his shot in rhythm before the game so that he doesn't fucking pass everything up.

Also fuck Ira bitch used to post my questions a lot now in the mailbag now he never does :(

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
How the fuck is Juwan still in the league? Seems forever that Jalen and Chris retired

its really not that hard to practice and sit on the bench though.... at this point the NBA is mostly just staying healthy for him.... and then he has a good chance at a ring after its all done.

Vire

Frank Vogel, pregame,. on David West's fever, "Slightly over 100. Am I allowed to disclose that? (Laughter). 100.375."

thekad

Banned
Wow @ Bosh and Hibbert's stats side by side. Hibbert feasting.
The matchup is perfect for Hibbert. Iirc Asik averaged 17 points and 15 rebounds against the Heat in the regular season. Duncan is going to have a legit shot at another Finals MVP I think.

Nobility

Banned
LeBron needs to live in the post tonight to win.

I have no idea who'll win but i thought heat in 6 at the beginning so I might as well stick with the prediction.

Pacers win and take it back to Miami.

Heat are already getting worked in the post, now they have an even thinner rotation.

*Barring Lebron going the fuck off/league foolishness

Top Bottom