• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

LuchaShaq

Banned
Also watch the replay, Birdman is NOT being suspended for pushing Baby T/hip checking him.

He is suspended because he did that, THEN refused to chill out when the ref was trying to grab him/move him away.

Vahagn

the team needed a timeout immediately after some of the third quarter bullshit and he let them play too long

He used all their timeouts save one by like the 8 minute mark of the fourth quarter if I'm not mistaken. They called multiple time outs in the third. There was no stopping that Lebron freight train that period.

Fjordson

haha birdbitch got suspended. serves him right. good rescinding on psycho's T as well

if vogel wasnt stupid this could have been an elimination game at their home. now they have to force game 7 and play against both the heat and their refs
I think the real fuck up is game 1. If Paul George doesn't suddenly forget how to play defense on that last play and Hibbert was on the floor then Indy is possibly up 3-2 going into this next game.

Fjordson

i guess i should clarify i was talking about game 1. pulling hibbert in those last 2 possessions is going to haunt the dude. otherwise indy would have been a comfortable 3-2 going home
Oh my bad, yeah I agree.

Shit, Paul George is also kicking himself probably. Why PG jumped up on Lebron's hip and overplayed him like that I'll never figure out. Fucking terrible positional defense after doing a decent job all game.

edit:

OtpS4TQ.gif

smh, you're killin' me PG.

Vahagn

i meant game 1. pulling hibbert in those last 2 possessions is going to haunt the dude. otherwise indy would have been a comfortable 3-2 going home

oh yea, that was ALL Vogel. but if Indy beat Miami in game 1, they wouldn't have won game 2. Miami would have been desperate and pulled that out I think.

oh yea, that was ALL Vogel. but if Indy beat Miami in game 1, they wouldn't have won game 2. Miami would have been desperate and pulled that out I think.

thats true. that would have been incredibly embarrassing for miami and they definitely would have responded.

Oh my bad, yeah I agree.

Shit, Paul George is also kicking himself probably. Why PG jumped up on Lebron's hip and overplayed him like that I'll never figure out. Fucking terrible positional defense after doing a decent job all game.

edit:

OtpS4TQ.gif

yeah that was just really poor D on PG's part. gave him a wide open lane to the basket smh.

sadly, even if it goes to game 7 i think miami will win the series unless pacers can play incredible defense for 4 quarters straight. a desperate miami team at home would be alot scarier than a desperate indiana team.

Pimpwerx

Me: "What's the $1 drink of the day?"
Waitress: "Margaritas."
Me: "Oh god! I hate margaritas! Ugh."
Waitress: "So what would you like to order?"
Me: "I'll have a margarita."
The irresistible allure of the $1 drink of the day is like the song of the sirens. PEACE.

Indiana should have been up 3-2 right now but as we all know they are near incapable of keeping a lead and showing up when it matters. Miami has this series locked up regardless of what transpires in game 6.

Fjordson

I feel like an energy guy like Birdman is almost more valuable at home than on the road. He's not going to dominate the game ever, so a few hustle plays, like a big block or mixing it up someone on the other team is going to have a bigger impact when it gets the home crowd hyped as opposed to on the road.

masud

Banned
Oh my bad, yeah I agree.

edit:

OtpS4TQ.gif

The damn rules said:
b. If the player wishes to dribble after a pivot, the ball must be out of his hand before the pivot foot is raised off the floor. If the player raises his pivot off the floor, he must pass or attempt a field goal. If he fails to follow these guidelines, he has committed a traveling violation.

We're almost to the off-season completely

Kind of a depressing thought :(

months July-October are usually when I'm at my most productive though lol

We're almost to the off-season completely

Kind of a depressing thought :(

months July-October are usually when I'm at my most productive though lol

lol yea. The next big sporting event if you will is Football season and the MLB playoffs which IMO is the only exciting part about MLB. Also, from June-August or so will be pretty quiet for gaming =(

Funny thing about that play Lebron did got the game winner on PG is that its happened again successfully in the middle of games a couple of times later in the series. George just doesn't know how to back off.

Top Bottom