• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Miller's Ale House. A chain of sports bars in South Florida. PEACE.

Hey one of those recently opened in Queens and I went a few weeks ago..... Its like applebee's but the drink specials are insane, almost like if you just bought the beer from the bodega yourself.... I swear I thought miller beer was the owner or something until I went in and saw the Corona special lol

I love the dumbass "well the Pacers should be up 3-2!!" logic. Especially since he could so easily be flipped around. If PG doesn't make that lucky ass fadeaway 30fter this series would have ended in miami last game.

Whatever happens happens in the NBA. Y'all on that peon gondo shit with all that moral victory bs that he kept vomiting those 4 games we stomped them in.

I love the dumbass "well the Pacers should be up 3-2!!" logic. Especially since he could so easily be flipped around. If PG doesn't make that lucky ass fadeaway 30fter this series would have ended in miami last game.

Whatever happens happens in the NBA. Y'all on that peon gondo shit with all that moral victory bs that he kept vomiting those 4 games we stomped them in.

Except the Pacers should be up 3-2.

Naw, they should have been up 1-0 after game 1, that's it. We don't know what would have happened after.

Miami would be better off benching Wade for the rest of the series and then look to trade him this off season. His body is simply shot. Get role players back. There's a franchise out there that would trade for him just for marketability. Due to his terrible play the Pacers should be up.

Miami would be better off benching Wade for the rest of the series and then look to trade him this off season. His body is simply shot. Get role players back. There's a franchise out there that would trade for him just for marketability. Due to his terrible play the Pacers should be up.

The Pixieland Magicunicorns?

Blablurn

Fuck the NBA for suspending the Birdman! I hope Miami comes up with a good team performance and beat those annoying pacers already.

Had Indiana been just average with holding a lead they'd be up 3-2. Miami has played like shit every game except 3 and the the 3rd quarter of game 5. Due to Indiana's incompetence Miami is up. I still expect Miami to win vs the Spurs since LeBron won't be stopped.
That doesn't mean shit though. Indy's not that good a team though outside their defense. As shitty as we've been playing, they've played worse even more.

Fjordson

Calm down.

Was just talking about possibilities since that game 1 winner was easy to pinpoint as an Indy mistake. Nothing more. Pacers could have won game 1 and then lost game 2. PG could have played defense on that game 1 winner and maybe Lebron still hits a midrange jumper. Who knows.

Fjordson

Speaking of the Knicks, saw this linked on twitter earlier:

Steph Curry Happy the Knicks Didn’t Draft Him, Wants to Play in the Bay ‘Forever’

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/49013324

curry_bridge1980x1100_nwhneuqj_vosicx1y.jpg

My man :lol let's just hope our new San Fran arena doesn't suck and can sell out like Oracle.

Man, that is so sad. It was only a few years ago that Wade was one of the most in demand players in the league and now nobody wants him, including many Miami fans.
he's still good, had a great regular season. the knee is obviously bothering him more than he's letting on, he looks scared to shoot or do anything other than a hook shot or a floater.It sucks. even a gimped wade is a better player than most of the league.

he's still good, had a great regular season. the knee is obviously bothering him more than he's letting on, he looks scared to shoot or do anything other than a hook shot or a floater.It sucks. even a gimped wade is a better player than most of the league.

Not really. When Kobe comes back from his ACL he'll be a shell of his former self. Just because you can say Kobe is one of the greats of all tme doesn't mean that an ACL recovered Kobe is better than most.

Wade is basically a slightly better version of Dallas Jason Terry right now. He's a good 6th man when hobbled but he's starting.

Pacers are still the pacers, Miami in 6.

h3ro

Top Bottom