• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

SUPREME1

Banned
All the more reason why everyone should be rooting for the Pacers.

Too bad Stern won't let them play. Listen for the BzzZZzzz coming from the refs' crotches.

Vahagn

Greater scorer than Kobe too

Good try.

If Indiana magically finds itself up by 2 with 10 seconds left and Lebron with the ball and Lebron's been aggressively driving all game. I grab him immediately and let him shoot two. I really think he'll choke, and if he doesn't. It gives Indiana enough time to try to score.

Last thing I want is a Lebron 3 point play as the time is expiring.

PBY

Banned
i saw action bronson live at a festival last year. every song sounded the damn same. boring ass dude

but at least he isnt macklemore level corny
He peaked w Well Done, although his alchemist project had insane beats. He has some great punch lines, but his lack of flows kills me. So one note. I like him as a feature guy here and there.

We're getting old, bros.

JKidd_Grant_ROY.jpg

floyd mayweather bet on the heat?

NOW i feel confident

he's going chalk now after betting 3 million on Michigan (football) this year and losing lulz

Edit: I just saw the odds are -7 Miami +7 Indiana.

What a completely insane bet to make given how close the series has been. You have to pick Indiana there.

Vire

With Miami as a seven point favorite, how much money is Mayweather really going to win?

I can't imagine it's worth it.

he's going chalk now after betting 3 million on Michigan (football) this year and losing lulz

Edit: I just saw the odds are -7 Miami +7 Indiana.

What a completely insane bet to make given how close the series has been. You have to pick Indiana there.

Damn he did bet the money line.

Lol that's dumb as fuck.

Yo he must know something we don't.

It's the money man.

still, WTF is the point of that bet!??

I still think Stern will take a stand. I say Miami gets calls early, then Stern pulls a Reversal Of Fortune in the 2nd half. Him taking away the refs will leave a lasting legacy of Stern being a humongous ass.

PBY

Banned
I still think Stern will take a stand. I say Miami gets calls early, then Stern pulls a Reversal Of Fortune in the 2nd half. Him taking away the refs will leave a lasting legacy of Stern being a humongous ass.
If this happens you'd still bitch about the refs doe

Top Bottom