• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

I don't think people realize how good this Spurs team is. I said it all year, in this very thread. They're going to embarrass the Heat. The games won't be blowouts but they'll win definitively.

Fucking Miami. I really thought Indy had a chance...goddamn fuckball effect. A bit depressed right now.

Pop is our last hope.

tumblr_mfllowjcH51qbsbnoo1_500.gif

BadAss2961

Dat analysis.

Plz bruh. You're the biggest fan of the "big stage" "choker" shtick. I'm not.

But 2/9.
He's young and no one's calling him the greatest player ever even after choking so many times.

Obviously a guy like LeBron comes with much higher expectations.

Ray left cause Miami beat the Celtics 2 straight years, thats pretty much what i thought

plus Ainge tried to trade him a couple times, then him and Rondo argued a lot.

lol everyone was mad but i didnt care, he was smart, celtics werent going to the finals anytime soon

How about people stop underrating the East. The East is built for playoff basketball, which is defense first. For the second straight year, people are gonna say our best challenge came from the East. PEACE.

If the Heat beat the Spurs in 5 WC-GAF will just say SA was exhausted from sweeping the Grizz.
Shitty basketball-turnovers, flopping, missed layups, etc. Fuckball.

Game 6 was easily the worst game of these playoffs.

But the Spurs aren't built remotely like the Pacers so I'm not sure what good thats going to do. If the Spurs win the series, it will be on their own terms. Indiana was built to frustrate Miami, they did it last year and again this year.

I know but a good coach will look at this series and make the adjustments. Pop will figure out what will work with his team and what won't. That's what he does. The worst thing for the Heat was going to 7 games.

Cipherr

945894_10151628852729293_1592606286_n.jpg

Look at this dude....

So now I can finally ask... What the hell does "fuckball" even mean?

Its a nonsense buzzword. The Pacers played the Heat hard this series, I can't listen to anyone who wants to try and take that away from them. They played good ball. The bigs are scary, and overall the whole team improved a frightening amount from last season.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
MLS franchises should go to cities with soccer-specific stadiums.

After the Miami Marlins fiasco, Miami ain't gettin' shit built, lol

Sun Life is probably best built for MLS. Which is why all these European teams at there every summer, including the tournament this year, though I would like them at FIU stadium so I can buy season tickets and go to tons of games.

Dthomp

Ray left cause Miami beat the Celtics 2 straight years, thats pretty much what i thought

plus Ainge tried to trade him a couple times, then him and Rondo argued a lot.

lol everyone was mad but i didnt care, he was smart, celtics werent going to the finals anytime soon

To be fair about Boston. They had the series last year with Miami in their grasp. However like this year Miami seems to get opponents who are missing key players each year and still struggle to survive in the East. I mean last round alone Chicago pushed them to the limit without Rose, Deng and a healthy Noah.

Mahonay

Banned
I don't think people realize how good this Spurs team is. I said it all year, in this very thread. They're going to embarrass the Heat. The games won't be blowouts but they'll win definitively.
Yes, they are incredibly good this year. Although LeBron is going to want revenge for that sweep he received from them in the Finals while he was on the Cavaliers. He has a team that's not total garbage this time. It should be one hell of a series if the Heat don't fuck it all up.

PBY

Banned
To be fair about Boston. They had the series last year with Miami in their grasp. However like this year Miami seems to get opponents who are missing key players each year and still struggle to survive in the East. I mean last round alone Chicago pushed them to the limit without Rose, Deng and a healthy Noah.
Except we beat a way better Bulls team in 2010.

Is this is a controversial opinion? George's skill level is not good and his efficiency was horrible all year long. Both George and Iggy are elite defenders and role players offensively.

I don't know any role playing wings that average 4-5 assists per game.

This playoffs before tonight he averaged 20 points on 55 TS% as well..

945894_10151628852729293_1592606286_n.jpg

Look at this dude....

Its a nonsense buzzword. The Pacers played the Heat hard this series, I can't listen to anyone who wants to try and take that away from them. They played good ball. The bigs are scary, and overall the whole team improved a frightening amount from last season.

x-Bieber-Cheerleaders-A1A-CIA112.jpg

Well I can't blame him for switching to another team once.

Top Bottom