• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

I couldn't care less about Roy not shaking anyone hands. Just lost the biggest game of your career. He's probably got lots of feels and I don't blame him.

Why you always gotta ruin it? Stop bitching out trying to be all diplomatic.

This thread isn't any better when we're acting like the turds that everyone else chooses to be when rooting against the Heat, though.

However, LeBrick James and his salt tastes beautiful.

LET THE INFLUX OF LIFELONGS BEGIN!

T'all thanks for coming out, good night and God bless.
both-teams-played-hard-o.gif

Both teams played hard

LuchaShaq

Banned
Was hoping for a close game but watching Wade/Miller go crazy fighting for boards really was a joy to watch. As was back and forth between Roy's scoring/Miami's traps.

Finals depends on which wade/bosh - Ginobili show up. We know Lebron/Duncan/Parker will show up.

Lakers/Heat is not happening sadly.

Huh? You meant Heat V Thunder 2 right?

DJ88

Regular season Heat finally decided to show up after being missing all series. Hopefully they decide to stick around against the Spurs.

Can't see the Spurs taking more then 5 games to beat the Heat

Indiana was a terrible offensive team and it took Miami 7 games to put away a 48 win team away

Can't see the Spurs taking more then 5 games to beat the Heat

Indiana was a terrible offensive team and it took Miami 7 games to put away a 48 win team away

A Chicago team playing on pure heart alone took Miami to the brink. Indiana were one awful coaching move away from beating the Heat. San Antonio is going to win this series.

Lol @ finally woken up, pacers played like shit, had like 15 turnovers at the half and their star player Paul George played like trash and sank under pressure

Yes and much of that was due to the Heat defense. Pacers were never going to win this series due to the Heat defense, the Pacers inability to take care of the ball, and because eventually the Heat shooters were going to wake up and they did tonight.

Pimpwerx

I'm glad that series is over. On to the next one.

This isn't the trophy this team is playing for. That it it took this long is a credit to Indiana. That is a damn good ball club. I said last year, after we beat them, that they were gonna be contenders for years to come. I was really just paying lip service. I didn't really think they'd be this good. They gave us fits, and I cringe to think of how they can get better. Anyone mad at Vogel is a jackass. This team is hear because of Vogel. He's molded that rough group of talent into a real force. I think it's time to start paying attention to video coordinators. They clearly see the game a different way.

Anyway, credit to the Pacers, and respect to the Spurs. Miami is coming. There's one goal in mind, Banner 3. Let's git it. PEACE.

Vestal

learn wat? pussy basketball?

Respect for a well fought series.. a Custom from competitors to shake hands after a long, hard fought series.

Its not pussing out to come out and shake your opponents hand after it, it makes you the bigger man. Walking out like that makes you look like a really bad loser. Just like it did to the Pistons back in 91.

exarkun

Congrats Wesker, Pheeny, Peter, Lebrick, PEACE-bro and the rest of Heat-age for the win. They finally came out with the potential they flashed during parts of the series and played a complete game. You guys took the punches well.

The x-factor for the next series is Wade. If he can sustain this level of play, the series will definitely be 6 or 7 games.

Top Bottom