• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Spurs are Miami haters last chance.

Should be a great series, I expect 7 games.

Pimpwerx

Iguodala averages 5 assists per game and I don't think anyone calls him a star or above a role player offensively.

George has to make plays because there's no one else on Indiana who possibly could, but I don't think Indiana can be a good offensive team with him as a primary scoring option. He had a ridiculous amount of turnovers as well this postseason even though he did score better than he did in the playoffs.

Wait....is anyone really questioning my Iguodala comparison? This isn't the first time I've made it this season, and it's very appropriate. Slightly better shooting stroke, but slightly sketchier handle. It seems to fit. Both are excellent defenders, and both have been pegged as potential superstars. However, both are too limited by their handles.

I think it's extremely underrated how hard it is to create a shot in this league. I think it's phenomenal what someone like Chalmers has done in that department. He was pretty dreadful to start his career, but he's gotten very good at getting to the rim and finishing against long defenders.

Anyway, I'm happy this series is over. Bring on the Finals for a third time in a row. I feel much better about our chances against SAS. It won't be easy, but I don't think it will be as physically tough as this one has been. I think we can play more to our strengths against them.

Good job to the Big3. They all stepped it up this game. Lebron deserved as much. He has a phenomenal series. The support came better late than never. 4 more wins for Banner3. Let's Go HEAT! PEACE.

Omzz

Great game by the Heat. This is the team i'm used to seeing with great defense. Wade coming alive also helped too. If Wade continues this way it will be tough for Spurs

Also funny seeing once again accompanied with the Heat's game, I see Vogel fucking up again a 2nd year in a row against the Heat. For fucks sake it's Game 7. You rested George and Hibbert together for a long stretch. This guy's decisions continue to boggle my mind.

Hibbert doesn't learn.. Heading straight to the locker room..

I like that. I rather have a guy pissed his team lost than having someone smiling, cracking jokes and shaking hands after the buzzer. None of the Pacers were smiling after but you know what I mean, you see it all the time, especially in the NFL.

I like the fire Hibbert has. That's the kind of attitude rivalries are built from and how storylines for these games are made.

Top Bottom