• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

To be fair about Boston. They had the series last year with Miami in their grasp. However like this year Miami seems to get opponents who are missing key players each year and still struggle to survive in the East. I mean last round alone Chicago pushed them to the limit without Rose, Deng and a healthy Noah.

Boston actually got robbed in one of those games last year, legit robbed by the officials. They win that series if the officiating didn't fail.

And yeah, this team has had a lot of good luck. No D-rose, Noah on one leg, Deng with some alien fucking virus eating away at his spine, and yet Chicago still pushed them to the brink. And then you have Vogel inexplicably benching Hibbert two possessions in a row at the end of game one which cost Indy the series. This team is a fraud and will be exposed by the Spurs.

Dthomp

Except we beat a way better Bulls team in 2010.

True for 2010. I just mean that the gap for Miami being runaways in the East seems to be closed much sooner then expected. They will have to figure out how to plug holes from free agency or possible retirements. Indy will be back with Granger, Chicago will be healthy, New York will be healthy, and who knows if Wade will ever be back to 100% again or if he's heading the way of Allen Iverson when injuries caught up with him.

I don't know any role playing wings that average 4-5 assists per game.

This playoffs before tonight he averaged 20 points on 55 TS% as well..

Iguodala averages 5 assists per game and I don't think anyone calls him a star or above a role player offensively.

George has to make plays because there's no one else on Indiana who possibly could, but I don't think Indiana can be a good offensive team with him as a primary scoring option. He had a ridiculous amount of turnovers as well this postseason even though he did score better than he did in the playoffs.

Vestal

That bitch keeps talking.. WTF Someone punch that fuck in the mouth..

Whatever was called on Cole it will be rescinded.

masud

Banned
Miami over San Antonio in 5 or 6. SA will score, a lot. But they wont be able to contain Bron and trying Wade the way Indy has.

Iguodala averages 5 assists per game and I don't think anyone calls him a star or above a role player offensively.

George has to make plays because there's no one else on Indiana who possibly could, but I don't think Indiana can be a good offensive team with him as a primary scoring option. He had a ridiculous amount of turnovers as well this postseason even though he did score better than he did in the playoffs.

Iggy is a great #3 for a team. I don't consider that a role player.

I don't think george is a #1. Maybe he can be a #2.

Fjordson

Eat a diiiiiick.
edward_norton_angry_laptop_gif.gif

Fuck Miami. See you assholes Thursday.

BadAss2961

You are missing my point. They tried to trade him and you're giving him shit for leaving.
Either way, you started off by comparing what happened with Garnett to what Ray Allen did.

Garnett didn't even really want to leave Minnesota. McHale just hooked up his buddies in Boston.

LQX

I wonder if that lady next to Beckham is with the black guy. All her body signals seems to be towards Beckham who is married. She is even leaning on his chair. I would be pissed if she was my date.

Top Bottom