• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

PBY

Banned
Congrats Wesker, Pheeny, Peter, Lebrick, PEACE-bro and the rest of Heat-age for the win. They finally came out with the potential they flashed during parts of the series and played a complete game. You guys took the punches well.

The x-factor for the next series is Wade. If he can sustain this level of play, the series will definitely be 6 or 7 games.
Thx bro.

Pacers gaf, y'all had me shook. GG.

man, heat gonna have to play another great offensive team in the finals, curious to see how their defense matches up against the spurs offense.

The Heat have now had the same number of finals berths as the Dolphins have had winning seasons since 2002,

and holy shit the Marlins even have more.

Thank god the Heat are around now, otherwise sports down there would be a travesty.

Congrats Wesker, Pheeny, Peter, Lebrick, PEACE-bro and the rest of Heat-age for the win. They finally came out with the potential they flashed during parts of the series and played a complete game. You guys took the punches well.

The x-factor for the next series is Wade. If he can sustain this level of play, the series will definitely be 6 or 7 games.

Thanks, should be fun.

I'm hoping for 5 simply cause I wont be in town for game 6 or 7. I doubt it but damn I hope so.

p8GaGWP.png

The Heat have now had the same number of finals berths as the Dolphins have had winning seasons since 2002,

and holy shit the Marlins even have more.

Thank god the Heat are around now, otherwise sports down there would be a travesty.

Dont... looking at the schedule this year I have no expectations this year will be any different. That said I do expect the team to get better and we will begin to learn if Tannehill is the QB of the future.

Dont... looking at the schedule this year I have no expectations this year will be any different. That said I do expect the team to get better and we will begin to learn if Tannehill is the QB of the future.

I hope so. But if Tannehill has a Henne-like regression I won't be the least surprised.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Exactly. Parker is really the only dominating force on the Spurs and he's going to face a defense like he hasn't seen before. No way will he be able to attack the paint and I really don't see the shooters pulling through this series.

bruh stap.... this is Tony Parker.... dude isn't going to be in awe of Miami he's done this before..... arguably with worse teams

Tom Penny

If Miami can't win the division when the Pats have Glass Joe Gronk and Hernandez and no WR they will have to wait until the Mallet era..

how, I'm wondering.

LeBron, Bosh, Wade will show up a few of the games, Anderson, Chalmers will be all over him. He's really the only guy on the team that is a dominating force outside of Duncan who while playing great for his age is no longer the dominant force he once was. Parker is the motor of the Spurs and if you can take him out, the rest of them fall like a deck of cards. The Heat is the one team that can and will do this.

Frank Isola @FisolaNYDN about 16 minutes ago
Flo Rida's manager is back...and now he's hugging players. So he's a manager and a Heat mascot. Versatile dude.
I thought when you got ejected you couldn't come back into the arena.

Top Bottom