• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Can we stop talking about if Miami loses this series until they're at least at 3 losses?

And stop talking about David Stern deciding games too, while we're at it. The refs suck at their job but they're not doing anything intentionally.

Miami probably wins in 6, although i wouldn't be shocked if pacers won the series. Lbj needs to make sure the scrubs show up. Shane's chucking isn't working and they rely on that a lot. Wade needs to step it up too.

giri

Can we stop talking about if Miami loses this series until they're at least at 3 losses?

And stop talking about David Stern deciding games too, while we're at it. The refs suck at their job but they're not doing anything intentionally.

Not saying they have in this series. But you do know that refs ahve admitted to being given an agenda? to each other (then through that one that put in jail... because he knew about their given agendas) right?

Miami probably wins in 6, although i wouldn't be shocked if pacers won the series. Lbj needs to make sure the scrubs show up. Shane's chucking isn't working and they rely on that a lot. Wade needs to step it up too.

Lebron and Bosh only need either the 3 point shooters to hit their shots or Wade to show up. One will suffice.

I think it happens each of the next 3 games.

Wade is only averaging 14 points this postseason. under 50% TS% too. Can't get to the line. In fact, I don't even see him scoring much in the halfcourt. Heat fans have to be concerned about the future if Wade doesn't return to form because he might have just hit his career wall.

Not saying they have in this series. But you do know that refs ahve admitted to being given an agenda? to each other (then through that one that put in jail... because he knew about their given agendas) right

Is this english?

Wade is only averaging 14 points this postseason. under 50% TS% too. Can't get to the line. In fact, I don't even see him scoring much in the halfcourt. Heat fans have to be concerned about the future if Wade doesn't return to form because he might have just hit his career wall.

it sucks watching. at this point I can only hope he'll show up when really needed and that this off-season he'll go to tim grover again or something to save himself

it sucks watching. at this point I can only hope he'll show up when really needed and that this off-season he'll go to tim grover again or something to save himself

I think he has some good games left for the playoffs, but Lebron is leaving in 2014 if Wade really has declined a bunch.

why would he, and for where? cleveland?

lulz.

LebronKobe_1_2_final.png

:D

pat riley is heat culture. don't insult the man

He mastered leaving like a traitor long before LeBron

He hung Michael Jordan's jersey long before Marino's

He catwalked for Giorgio Armani long before Wade painted his toenails

Heat Culture.

Gigglepoo

It's on my podcast list, but it's Bill Simmons, his podcasts are not hard to find on the internet

I have no idea how things are going to play out. It's one of the most interesting things going in sports right now. Will the Heat get rid of Wade in the desperate hope of keeping LeBron?

Oh geez. Kobe will be done after next year and he'll be lucky to have a season where he averages more than 15-18ppg, unless ofcourse he take 50 shots a game next year than he may be able to hit 23-25ppg. Lakers will have nice cap space after next season but lets be honest, the big free agents will be 30 or so and will have played 9-10 years in the league. Outside of LeBron, no other big time free agent will be able to carry a franchise and LeBron isn't going to L.A.

Coach Nick: Grizz v Spurs Game 3

Mostly talking about how Grizz postups didn't work against the Spurs, Spurs abused the Grizz hedging the P&R and he thinks Zbo is the weak link of the Grizz.

The Heat also hedge aggressively on the P&R so that plus the Spurs having Timmy may cause them a lot of problems.

When the Grizz hedge like that no wonder they're getting burned because Gasol hedges too much and can't get back to his man and Zbo is looking for a steal every time or looks like he's on a switch. Bosh is a much better hedger, he can push out the ball handler and still get back to his man in time.

masud

Banned
Lebron and Kyrie would win some titles. I'd take Noel, Kyrie and salvation over the entire Heat roster if I were Bron...

rando14

Lebron and Kyrie would win some titles. I'd take Noel, Kyrie and salvation over the entire Heat roster if I were Bron...

I'm inclined to agree, although both kyrie and noel (obviously) are really young and would do much better under a diffrent coach

When the Grizz hedge like that no wonder they're getting burned because Gasol hedges too much and can't get back to his man and Zbo is looking for a steal every time or looks like he's on a switch. Bosh is a much better hedger, he can push out the ball handler and still get back to his man in time.

I agree, but the Pacers don't even know how to offense, and they're completely exposing the Heat on the P&R, so just imagine what the Spurs would do to them. All of this could of course be because the Heat still don't give a fuck.

Lebron and Kyrie don't really work on the same team. Then again neither did Lebron and Wade...

giri

Coach Nick: Grizz v Spurs Game 3

Mostly talking about how Grizz postups didn't work against the Spurs, Spurs abused the Grizz hedging the P&R and he thinks Zbo is the weak link of the Grizz.

The Heat also hedge aggressively on the P&R so that plus the Spurs having Timmy may cause them a lot of problems.

well

Z-bo is the weak link. And has been for some time.

He doesn't seem to hit his jumper at all anymore, and with out that, he's a lot less of a weapon.

He can still get it done if you have terrible post defenders. But the spurs have been building up a group of capable bigs for a few years.

And he's never been a great defender. He's good. And mainly gets into good positions. But he doesn't have the foot speed to be great. Nor the length.

It's the sort of series where having Ed Davis on the floor should have helped a lot. But Grizz never developed him or worked him into their system at all.

It would work better than Bron and Wade. Kyrie is a lights out shooter.

True, but he's also a extremely dominant ballhandler and had an extremely high USG% of 30.2% in the last season, although some of that may be attributed to the shitty team he's on.
Either Lebron or Kyrie have to adjust to the other, porbably Kyrie.

I kind of agree. This really hasn't been a series so far. Indiana has whooped Miami's ass. Miami is pretty fortunate to not be down 2-0 right now.

Teams By Minutes Led
Pacers: 64:12
Heat: 19:13
Tied: 17:35

miami needs to come out strong for every quarter. no more of that "well turn it up in the 4th" thing theyve gotten comfortable doing. role players doing their job would be cool too.

pacers are a tough home team so they need to go above and beyond and split it in indiana. i dont see miami winning 3 games in a row against this pacers squad.

Top Bottom