• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

If that's all we have to do to get rid of you then lets keep up the Kobe talk.

tumblr_mmewy8hGpf1rrtniyo1_400.gif

Nori Chan

Flagrant 1 foul awarded to Wade

Fuck this league. If that was jrs dumbass doing that or mwp that's an easy suspension. Who cares if that was in Stephenson that's still some bullshit flying elbow like Shawn michaels on the top rope.

Flagrant foul awarded to Wade

Fuck this league. If that was jrs dumbass doing that or mwp that's an easy suspension. Who cares if that was in Stephenson that's still some bullshit flying elbow like Shawn michaels on the top rope.

I rather him play, i prefer fair matches with everyone playing.

Tom Penny

No way to prove intent. Inadvertent contact on a moving screen.

If the Pacers win this series, LeBron will never get another ring. Think about that for a minute. This Heat team will implode I think not this off-season but the next I forget, when the contracts don't make it viable to have all 3 guys. So in the end the only ring LeBron will have is from a shortened 66 game season. His legacy will be destroyed. Wade too. I just don't wanna see this Heat team win. If LeBron goes back home to Cleveland then I'll be cool with him winning a few more chips and living up to his potential in terms of his legacy. But due to the Heat being the Heat and having insufferable fans and the incredibly unlikable Diva Wade I really hope they lose. This Pacers/Heat series will shape the NBA for years, it's that important.

If the Pacers win this series, LeBron will never get another ring. Think about that for a minute. This Heat team will implode I think not this off-season but the next I forget, when the contracts don't make it viable to have all 3 guys. So in the end the only ring LeBron will have is from a shortened 66 game season. His legacy will be destroyed. Wade too. I just don't wanna see this Heat team win. If LeBron goes back home to Cleveland then I'll be cool with him winning a few more chips and living up to his potential in terms of his legacy. But due to the Heat being the Heat and having insufferable fans and the incredibly unlikable Diva Wade I really hope they lose. This Pacers/Heat series will shape the NBA for years, it's that important.

Why are you being so hyperbolic? It's like you want him to fail? Dude is a great player, man. Just enjoy being able to watch him. I wasn't a fan of many great players but you gotta appreciate what you're seeing because it's possible you won't see another guy like LeBron for a generation or more. Not sure of the team you root for but if said team is no longer in the playoffs, just enjoy the show.

Stern being Stern.

The fix is in, folks. I'll laugh if the HGHeat can't win despite the league rolling out the red carpet for them again. #Pacersbandwagon

Holy shit, did Jalen say, "don't get fired, Bill"?

This shit really is a scam.

This is the second consecutive year Wade has dodged a suspension after a flagrant foul against the Pacers. Last season during the playoffs, Wade was called for a flagrant foul on then-Pacers guard Darren Collision when he took Collison out on a fast break. The league reviewed that play as well but did not assess further discipline.

Douchebag Wade, ladies and gentlemen. I can't blame him, though. His hormone levels are so out of whack, he can't control these random rampages.

Draconian

Best thing about that Wade play is Steve Kerr insisting it was inadvertent. Apparently a flying elbow is a natural motion when somebody jumps in the air.

omg hahaa

wow

I'm gonna assume you didn't even know the sport of Basketball existed before Lebron joined the Heat so here's a recap of the series.

In Game 1 LeBron James dominated with a 49 point performance, while Howard had 30. Although James had a potential game=winning 3 point play, a furious rally and a game-winning 3 pointer by Rashard Lewis allowed the Magic escape with an improbable victory in game 1. Much like Game 1, Game 2 had the Cavs with a 18 point lead by the second quarter, only for the Magic to rally back in the closing minutes. A jump shot by Hedo Türkoğlu gave the Magic a 2 point lead with 1 second left on the clock, but LeBron James hit a miraculous three-pointer to tie the series. In Game 3, the Magic dominated at home leading to a 10 point victory behind Dwight Howard's 24 points. In Game 4, 2 clutch free throws by LeBron James allowed the game to go into overtime. While James dominated with 44 (his third 40 point game of the playoffs) an off halfcourt shot allowed the Magic to escape again with a victory. Down 3-1, James' triple-double allowed his team to stave off elimination in Game 5. After a win in Game 6, the Magic received their 2nd NBA Finals berth in franchise history.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
This is just like that Orlando-Cavs series. Lebron was lucky to have won the game with a buzzer beater but all it did was hold off the inevitable.

I kind of agree. This really hasn't been a series so far. Indiana has whooped Miami's ass. Miami is pretty fortunate to not be down 2-0 right now.

Teams By Minutes Led
Pacers: 64:12
Heat: 19:13
Tied: 17:35

I kind of agree. This really hasn't been a series so far. Indiana has whooped Miami's ass. Miami is pretty fortunate to not be down 2-0 right now.

Teams By Minutes Led
Pacers: 64:12
Heat: 19:13
Tied: 17:35

That is troubling. I choose to ignore it. All it takes is for our bench guys to hit their open shots to their normal averages and we win both games comfortably.

I totally agree that if the Heat lose this series it will taint Lebron's legacy. It will mean that he has lost to the underdog in Finals/Eastern Finals than he and his teams have defeated underdogs.

Can we stop talking about if Miami loses this series until they're at least at 3 losses?

And stop talking about David Stern deciding games too, while we're at it. The refs suck at their job but they're not doing anything intentionally.

Top Bottom