• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

JohnsonUT

Memphis has not shown an ability to sustain runs at any point in this series. THey will need to do it for the first time if they want to keep playing.

why not? Parker's looked better before and after his ankle sprain. I suppose Paul is better at making something out of nothing and he doesnt have a good coach, but why should that count as a minus against Parker?
idk man, the way I see it is that without Paul, the clippers don't make the playoffs. Without tony parker, Spurs take the 5 seed.

CP3 just does sosossososos much for the Clippers.

duxstar

lol Ginobli has been so bad ........ Memphis coming back when Ginobli, Bonner, Splitter, and Leonard on the floor...... so 1 starter

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Imagine if Parker flopped like CP3. He'd add an extra 5-7 PPG.

Parker never flopped. I think he's afraid to fall on the floor.

If you remember the 2004 Lakers/Spurs series (lol who am I kidding) Tony Parker carved up the Lakers in game 1 for like 28 points. In game 2 every time he tried to go in the lane, Shaq would knock his on his ass so hard, I was afraid for his safety. It took Parker out the series and we lost in 6.

I'm drunk but I'm hopeing that the Spurs can pull of the sweep. Heat and Spurs should bean awesome series. Bt i' d have to go with the heat in that series .

Top Bottom