• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
we need those 10 days off now

if you remember, Parker got glass in his eye over the summer thanks to so rap beef.

h1nch

God I love Manu. Tony gets hurt and has to leave the game? Manu assumes the PG role like it ain't no thing.

EDIT: lol at these fucking refs

Bizarre summoning of Bayless's evil powers by Hollins there.

So much for the trade giving them new life etc. Very disappointing conclusion to their season.

How much does this set the Grizzles back going forward?

They made it to the WCF and won 56 games.

If they get Dunleavy or Pierce, they could win 60 next year.

jjasper

Remember when I said the real reason we won in 2011 is because Parker played like shit and it had very little to with Manu. I was right.

linsivvi

So much for the trade giving them new life etc. Very disappointing conclusion to their season.

How much does this set the Grizzles back going forward?

Going to the Western conference final, which for all intents and purposes means 3rd place in the league, is disappointing now?

Remember when I said the real reason we won in 2011 is because Parker played like shit and it had very little to with Manu. I was right.

Duncan was hurt and we were starting Dice and our main backups were Blair and Bonner. Griz frontcourt was going to dominate us regardless

conley's shooting stats ended up being quite horrendous for the playoffs

he still can draw a lot of fouls but can't handle a high usage scoring role at all

Top Bottom