• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Spurs VS Heats/Pacers shall be interesting.

mj-laughing.gif

y'all ninjas tripping i swear

jjasper

Got beat by a better team. Outside of the embarrassment that was game one we had a chance to win but we just couldn't get it done down the stretch. Oh well.

Used to say this a lot when I was in college: FUCK MEMPHIS.

Couldn't even win a game!?! Shit.

Time for LeBron to get his revenge on the Spurs.

Vire

Did all of you forget we beat the Spurs with our backups in against their starters this season?

trololol regular season

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Got beat by a better team. Outside of the embarrassment that was game one we had a chance to win but we just couldn't get it done down the stretch. Oh well.
Hopefully that hurdle they just faced will be a great motivator for the next season.

T-mac scored as many point as Kobe did in this post-season.

Kobe daily debate 3, 2, 1, go!
tmac provided leadership and play making off the bench in critical garbage time moments.
Don't know what's so funny. Chalmers shut down the Bulls PGs after his horrendous game 1. Last night he played very well also. He's great at stealing the ball and can shoot the 3.
Nate Robinson scored almost every time Cole was on the bench and was burning Rio off the dribble every game, even that one game where he didn't score at all. Cole went off in that Bulls series.

Don't know what's so funny. Chalmers shut down the Bulls PGs after his horrendous game 1. Last night he played very well also. He's great at stealing the ball and can shoot the 3.

Parker destroyed Conley with a huge bruise on his calf and you think Chalmers is going to slow him down due to how he played against Nate Robinson?

Vamos Los Spurs! Man, I'm so happy right now. Even if the Spurs do not win it all, I cannot be prouder of this team right now. Get some rest guys.

Top Bottom