• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Don't know what's so funny. Chalmers shut down the Bulls PGs after his horrendous game 1. Last night he played very well also. He's great at stealing the ball and can shoot the 3.

He shut down a super midget running on fumes and a rookie that should have played two more years of college ball? Come on now.

Great series by Spurs didn't expect them sweep. Not sure if they can beat the heat, (pacers won't win that series unless LeBron gets hurt or something). But if it is Spurs/Heat it'll be a difficult series for the Heat to win.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Almost?

Good thing basketball is decided in almosts.

2-0 Against the Spurs. hurdur.

we were up on the Heat by 3 points with 2 minutes left with no Parker Ginobili Duncan Green and Leonard

That was more of a victory than actually winning with the starters

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Parker destroyed Conley with a huge bruise on his calf and you think Chalmers is going to slow him down due to how he played against Nate Robinson?

Of course not, I never made that point. I'm jut saying he should do a better job than Conley. The Heat also have the luxury of putting Lebron and Wade on him if need be.

Parker was amazing tonight. Offensively carried the spurs to a victory. Hollins took too long to bench prince for pondexter again.

Getting 10 days off is a bad thing; IMO. Moreso against Miami. Not that I think they have a chance versus Miami but I still can't remember the last time a team took that much time off and performed well. Spurs already played like shit earlier from it Miami too.

Spurs look surprisingly too happy about this. At least the role players.

Man Parker was so good tonight. Zbo was so broken in this series. Mentally fell apart. Conley got outshines by Parker pretty badly. Duncan looked quite better this series than last but Manu still looks mediocre 90% of the time and brilliant 10%.

Grats to spurs age. Nothing wrong with being this years okc.

Gotta give a shout out to Mephis-GAF. It'd be easy to sit here and post broom pics, but congrats on having a good run this season. You all have a great crew, hopefully you add some pieces and don't blow it up.

we were up on the Heat by 3 points with 2 minutes left with no Parker Ginobili Duncan Green and Leonard

That was more of a victory than actually winning with the starters
Have you seen how the Heat approach games against basement dwellers?

Both games are a wash.

Congrats to the Spurs fans.

Should make for one hell of a series. Its like an old school World Series as these two teams never really faced each other all year.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
He shut down a super midget running on fumes and a rookie that should have played two more years of college ball? Come on now.

Ok, then look at his defensive stats from the season, or how he avoided getting into foul trouble when they put him on Westbrook last year. He held opponents to almost 29%, averaged 1.5 steals while making 41% of his shots (40.9% from the 3).

Two good things about the spurs winning.

A. Duncan and pop will finally lose in the finals

B. Lakers obviously make the finals if Kobe didnt get hurt and we all know it.

lmao at people on twitter and other message boards saying that Pop should start T-Mac to have him guard LeBron

fdskfkfjdsfddfas the secret weapon is here

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Although it was a sweep, the last 3 games were pretty tight. The Grizzlies lack of execution in almost every area of the game cost them this series imo.

rando14

B. Lakers obviously make the finals if Kobe didnt get hurt and we all know it.

iU5l7YPaxwnuk.gif

Vire

Although it was a sweep, the last 3 games were pretty tight. The Grizzlies lack of execution in almost every area of the game cost them this series imo.

Grizzlies simply do not have enough offense. They need better pure shooters to compete.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I said before this series, Pop never forgot about that 2011 series. He wanted this sweep badder than he wanted the championship.

Top Bottom