• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

h1nch

I said before this series, Pop never forgot about that 2011 series. He wanted this sweep badder than he wanted the championship.

Wasn't there a tweet about how the Spurs' gameplan on zBo was 2 years in the making? Can't believe no other team realized that he's incapable of going right.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Wasn't there a tweet about how the Spurs' gameplan on zBo was 2 years in the making? Can't believe no other team realized that he's incapable of going right.

he used it last season in the regular season

that was rage

His next target is Miami (IF they win) because of that shit the NBA pulled earlier in the season

Vire

I really wish the Heat series started first... now we gotta fight while the Spurs are sitting pretty. Oh well.

Last time we played, Norris Cole was on Parker all night and he went 4-14.

I ain't worried.

I really wish the Heat series started first... now we gotta fight while the Spurs are sitting pretty. Oh well.

Last time we played Norris Cole was on Parker all night and he went 4-14.

I ain't worried.
Honestly that's not so bad. 10 days off is too much for basketball players.

Pop should schedule a real game in 4 days or something.

Last years Spurs would get the OKC treatment from MIA, but Green/Splitter/Leonard are too good to be run over like they were last year. let MIA get past fuckball first

I missed the game due to being a father and shit. How did Timmy play? I want the Spurs to win it all because I like Duncan and Pop. Fuck Tony Parker tho.

h1nch

Not sure how everyone is saying Miami is a lock to sweep/dominate the Spurs.

I know that LeBron is unstoppable and all, but its not like the other 4 guys on the court present some insurmountable matchup that Pop can't gameplan around. Green/Leonard/Splitter are all playing better this year, and TP is on another level right now as is Duncan. Manu has been up and down but he's absolutely capable of being himself (did you guys see that pass he threw between Prince's legs!?)

Not saying the Spurs will win, but I think its closer than GAF is making it out to be.

Has anyone actually "shut down" the Spurs offense convincingly? You dont "shut down" Parker, cause even when he aint scoring, he draws a ton of attention and can initiate the pass that leads to the second or third pass.
You win a series against them by overwhelming their defenders. Thats how OKC did it. They certainly didnt shut down SA's offense.

Captain, this attempt at a comeback is strange.

The Spurs looked rusty against the Warriors mostly because Duncan was sick and Splitter was injured. I think that the record for teams coming off huge amounts of rest in the playoffs is ridiculously good, but I'm not sure.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member

I know that LeBron is unstoppable and all, but its not like the other 4 guys on the court present some insurmountable matchup that Pop can't gameplan around. Green/Leonard/Splitter are all playing better this year, and TP is on another level right now as is Duncan. Manu has been up and down but he's absolutely capable of being himself (did you guys see that pass he threw between Prince's legs!?)

Not saying the Spurs will win, but I think its closer than GAF is making it out to be.

I don't think this has even really been discussed. Don't know what you mean by "everyone".

Uhhhhh

Who?

h1nch

I don't think this has even really been discussed. Don't know what you mean by "everyone".

everyone.gif

Top Bottom